Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official game day thread Kavanaugh edition

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    LebamDawg said:

My takeaway from today - anybody who works Flatulence into the congressional record deserves to be on the supreme court

I didn't hear that one. Did she fart when he pulled it out?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shit. I did some great work in this thread.

But there isn't a statue, or a street named after me, or anything. And when somebody puts a bullet through my eye, I won't ask who gave the order. Because it has nothing to do with Business! B)B)B)B)B)
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    To boof something is to ingest something into your anus to get it in your blood stream as fast as possible.

Like doing a handstand with a bottle of vodka up your ass is to boof a bottle of vodka.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Doogles said:

To boof something is to ingest something into your anus to get it in your blood stream as fast as possible.

Like doing a handstand with a bottle of vodka up your ass is to boof a bottle of vodka.

So butt-chugging
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Shit. I did some great work in this thread.

But there isn't a statue, or a street named after me, or anything. And when somebody puts a bullet through my eye, I won't ask who gave the order. Because it has nothing to do with Business! B)B)B)B)B)

Atta boy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Doogles said:

That's a thing? Really or whooshy?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Done: GOP fell for Kavanaugh’s ruse. Great performance. He has the votes. Voting at 9:30 est Friday.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,565
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Done: GOP fell for Kavanaugh’s ruse. Great performance. He has the votes. Voting at 9:30 est Friday.

He has 11 votes to get it out of committee. I will be daring and say, maybe it will be close - 11-10 maybe. Here is the biggy - all votes follow party line
  • Options
    Nope. Dems are crossing the isle.

Several sites now reporting, it’s done.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,223

Nope. Dems are crossing the isle.

Several sites now reporting, it’s done.

Cmon buttfukr. Link us

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,473
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

You don't boof vodka or you die. You boof stuff like cocaine. Same concept as a suppository.

• Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,480
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Doogles said:

It's actually a thing. I believe a few frat kids have died from doing it during hazing
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,089
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Too many pages to read, but the biggest crock of shit is his statements on drinking. I’m not gonna sit here and say he did or didn’t sexually assault her or others, but to say he’s never been black out drunk, and that people can’t binge drink and be successful is a bold faced lie, but everyone is going to go with it and say he’s credible because they did the same thing and want to pretend that they are fucking saints. Just be honest about that and maybe I would believe you on the other shit you jackass. Fucking oligarchy...
  • Options
    5 problems with Ford’s “testimony”
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Too many pages to read, but the biggest crock of shit is his statements on drinking. I’m not gonna sit here and say he did or didn’t sexually assault her or others, but to say he’s never been black out drunk, and that people can’t binge drink and be successful is a bold faced lie, but everyone is going to go with it and say he’s credible because they did the same thing and want to pretend that they are fucking saints. Just be honest about that and maybe I would believe you on the other shit you jackass. Fucking oligarchy...

I agree. Of course he has been black out drunk. Everyone has. And nobody should care, but everyone would have. The Dems would have used his truthful response to say "see, he did assault her and is just too drunk to remember." I would have lied just like he did not because I like lying but because it is obvious how they were trying to set him up.

Some people may not like that, but guess what, at a Witch trial you best not claim to own a broom.
    It’s just a complete mockery of the judicial system that a potential member of the highest court has to lie to earn his place though. Just pick another one of the damned candidates already and move on. Fucking disgracing the good names of boofing, Devil’s Triangle, and everything else young Americans hold dear...
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I agree. Of course he has been black out drunk. Everyone has. And nobody should care, but everyone would have. The Dems would have used his truthful response to say "see, he did assault her and is just too drunk to remember." I would have lied just like he did not because I like lying but because it is obvious how they were trying to set him up.

Some people may not like that, but guess what, at a Witch trial you best not claim to own a broom.
    It’s just a complete mockery of the judicial system that a potential member of the highest court has to lie to earn his place though. Just pick another one of the damned candidates already and move on. Fucking disgracing the good names of boofing, Devil’s Triangle, and everything else young Americans hold dear...
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/the-on-deck-justice-could-be-a-bigger-dem-problem-than-kavanaugh-kennedy

While I'd love to see nuclear levels of shaking and vomiting from the left over the "on deck" candidate, rewarding the left's hit job tactics would be highly dangerous and completely unacceptable.