Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Official game day thread Kavanaugh edition

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Too many pages to read, but the biggest crock of shit is his statements on drinking. I’m not gonna sit here and say he did or didn’t sexually assault her or others, but to say he’s never been black out drunk, and that people can’t binge drink and be successful is a bold faced lie, but everyone is going to go with it and say he’s credible because they did the same thing and want to pretend that they are fucking saints. Just be honest about that and maybe I would believe you on the other shit you jackass. Fucking oligarchy...

I agree. Of course he has been black out drunk. Everyone has. And nobody should care, but everyone would have. The Dems would have used his truthful response to say "see, he did assault her and is just too drunk to remember." I would have lied just like he did not because I like lying but because it is obvious how they were trying to set him up.

Some people may not like that, but guess what, at a Witch trial you best not claim to own a broom.
    It’s just a complete mockery of the judicial system that a potential member of the highest court has to lie to earn his place though. Just pick another one of the damned candidates already and move on. Fucking disgracing the good names of boofing, Devil’s Triangle, and everything else young Americans hold dear...
    I can't form a position on any of this until I know what he wrote in his high school yearbook.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Swaye said:

Too many pages to read, but the biggest crock of shit is his statements on drinking. I’m not gonna sit here and say he did or didn’t sexually assault her or others, but to say he’s never been black out drunk, and that people can’t binge drink and be successful is a bold faced lie, but everyone is going to go with it and say he’s credible because they did the same thing and want to pretend that they are fucking saints. Just be honest about that and maybe I would believe you on the other shit you jackass. Fucking oligarchy...

I agree. Of course he has been black out drunk. Everyone has. And nobody should care, but everyone would have. The Dems would have used his truthful response to say "see, he did assault her and is just too drunk to remember." I would have lied just like he did not because I like lying but because it is obvious how they were trying to set him up.

Some people may not like that, but guess what, at a Witch trial you best not claim to own a broom.
    It’s just a complete mockery of the judicial system that a potential member of the highest court has to lie to earn his place though. Just pick another one of the damned candidates already and move on. Fucking disgracing the good names of boofing, Devil’s Triangle, and everything else young Americans hold dear...
    https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/the-on-deck-justice-could-be-a-bigger-dem-problem-than-kavanaugh-kennedy

While I'd love to see nuclear levels of shaking and vomiting from the left over the "on deck" candidate, rewarding the left's hit job tactics would be highly dangerous and completely unacceptable.
    Democrats are betting 2 things.

1) Republicans can't get another person nominated and confirmed by November elections.

2) this whole scenario will rile up the Democrat base to vote, who historically don't show up in mid term elections.

I think the first one is valid. The second one could backfire as that was one of the reasons that Trump won. Conservatives get more riled up about justices than Democrats.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/the-on-deck-justice-could-be-a-bigger-dem-problem-than-kavanaugh-kennedy

While I'd love to see nuclear levels of shaking and vomiting from the left over the "on deck" candidate, rewarding the left's hit job tactics would be highly dangerous and completely unacceptable.

1) Republicans can't get another person nominated and confirmed by November elections.

2) this whole scenario will rile up the Democrat base to vote, who historically don't show up in mid term elections.

I think the first one is valid. The second one could backfire as that was one of the reasons that Trump won. Conservatives get more riled up about justices than Democrats.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I don't ever recall the Republicans claiming people would die if the Wise Latina was allowed to be on the SC.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

I don't ever recall the Republicans claiming people would die if the Wise Latina was allowed to be on the SC.
    You act like Democrats have a monopoly on saying stupid shit. You just elect a president that says stupid shit on a daily basis.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You act like Democrats have a monopoly on saying stupid shit. You just elect a president that says stupid shit on a daily basis.
    You act like you're incapable of responding to what the other person actually says and respond by fucking strawman ass when someone says something that makes your snatch hurt.

Your claim Kunt was that Republicans get more "riled up" about Justices than Rats. Telling me that Trump says stupid shit doesn't even address what I said nor does it support the fucking bogus claim you initially made. You suck at this Hondo.

Do you have learning disability? I'm serious. Some form of ADD or autistic?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

You act like you're incapable of responding to what the other person actually says and respond by fucking strawman ass when someone says something that makes your snatch hurt.

Your claim Kunt was that Republicans get more "riled up" about Justices than Rats. Telling me that Trump says stupid shit doesn't even address what I said nor does it support the fucking bogus claim you initially made. You suck at this Hondo.

Do you have learning disability? I'm serious. Some form of ADD or autistic?
    photo FCDDD854-5EC3-4853-86B7-B9C423C276D9_zpskvki3gvf.gif
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Predictable, run your twat of a mouth, and then perform your Kunt act when you're asked to back it up.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

Predictable, run your twat of a mouth, and then perform your Kunt act when you're asked to back it up.

I have explained why I say that multiple times. When you ignore what I say or just flat can't read it. Multiple times. I'm resigned to just posting funny pictures. Cause that you might get.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I have explained why I say that multiple times. When you ignore what I say or just flat can't read it. Multiple times. I'm resigned to just posting funny pictures. Cause that you might get.
    Which is also part of your Kunt act. Claim you're already responded to it and then say the other person just doesn't understand you. Fucking liar. Go ahead Kunt, quote from this thread where you addresses what I said. You fucked strawman ass and then performed your Kunt act.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

The answer is right here.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Which is also part of your Kunt act. Claim you're already responded to it and then say the other person just doesn't understand you. Fucking liar. Go ahead Kunt, quote from this thread where you addresses what I said. You fucked strawman ass and then performed your Kunt act.
    Can’t quite put my hands on it... was it a stroke, or do you have Tourette’s?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,469
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

But, but, but, TRUMP!
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Cory Booker loves to hear himself talk. Kreist. What a douchecanoe.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Dude61 said:

If you wanted evidence to support her allegations, you will be disappointed. If you wanted emotion, you be more satisfied.

lol

it's like you've never seen a jury trial before
    Huh?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Sledog said:

Her polygraph test was a joke. Complete utter foolishness. Two questions and they were not specific. Polygraph tests require specific single subject questions.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you clearly know nothing about polygraphs

The SOP is to ask the examinee a bunch of questions that are obvious "yes" or "no" questions that are irrelevant to the topic.

Then the polygrapher asks a VERY LIMITED number of questions, usually no more than 2-4... and the polygraph will hit or not hit on "deceptive response."

Too many questions and the machine will start hitting or not hitting on every question.
    She clearly experienced this. I’m just not sure That Kavanaugh was the dude on top of her.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited September 2018
    No. Nothing is clear. Dr. ford MUST be questioned by the FBI without council.

Any so called facts she has claimed have been denied under penalty of felony by all witnesses she has named.

Why did she lie while stalling the committee? Not once, but many times.

Why did she scrub her social media? Who did it for her? Who paid for it?

What does her social media say? What about HER acquaintances, past boyfriends. What do they say?

Some might fine athletes that never made it to the NFL. Same with actresses and movies.

Facts that we know so far seem more likely to indicate a well a well coordinated #metoo hit

These questions are better

http://ace.mu.nu/archives/377326.php
  • Options
    Well that is factually correct. However he forgets that it's closer to equal in the house. But still not fully equal. Look at 2012, Democrats had more votes for the house but didn't have control of the house. The system is slanted to give the large land mass with low population states higher representation per capita than areas of high population. Which was designed that way on purpose so places like New York don't dominate policy for the entire country.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,222
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Righto, you dumbfuck.

We ? don't live in a democracy. Never have.