Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to SEC DAWG

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club
No more threads where you post twelve times in a row. No bueno.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Not a supporter of sensor ship except this time
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Gotcha boss.

#carriedaway
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Agree. A 4 post FRANNY is the limit. It's in the HH Constitution, section 5, subsection 81.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    Late, late night here compared to there by a couple of hours and enjoying a little much and I guess bazel and the few others that’s on not talking fast enough and so I get carried away. I’ll try and restrain or I’ve been warned.

Fun and funny at the time but next morning always looks like AIDS.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    SECDAWG said:

Late, late night here compared to there by a couple of hours and enjoying a little much and I guess bazel and the few others that’s on not talking fast enough and so I get carried away. I’ll try and restrain or I’ve been warned.

Now look at who the pussy is.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,024
    SECDAWG said:

no it wasn't
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club
    edited September 2018
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    A triple Franny is pretty epic you guys.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    SECDAWG said:

always looks like AIDS.

Fixed
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    edited September 2018
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    Da fuq is a predilection?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    Swaye said:

predilection
    [pred-l-ek-shuhn, preed-]
    SynonymsExamplesWord Origin
    See more synonyms for predilection on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    a tendency to think favorably of something in particular; partiality; preference:
    a predilection for Bach.

Origin of predilection

1735–45; < Medieval Latin praedīlect(us) beloved, past participle of praedīligere to prefer (see pre-, diligent) + -ion
    Synonyms

See more synonyms for on Thesaurus.com
    bias, inclination, leaning, liking, weakness, predisposition, prepossession.
    Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2018
    Related Words

penchant, proclivity, predisposition, propensity, leaning, fondness, groove, love, bent, taste, weakness, flash, fancy, partiality, thing, bias, dish, liking, type, tendency
    Examples from the Web for predilection

Contemporary Examples

For those with a predilection for immaculately fine and delicate paintings by Botticelli, his Madonna of the Book will satisfy.
    The Daily Beast logo
    The Virgin Mary Lookbook
    William O’Connor
    December 6, 2014
    They drink too much, their bellies distend, and most possess a predilection for siliconed blondes and themed belt buckles.

But if you can get past the predilection for alliteration and the teehee!

While playing this more mature role, it appears that Lawrence developed a predilection for all things boudoir.

And Lanza proved his predilection by his actions in the same way as any pedophile, by targeting children.

Historical Examples

Nobody ever got any clue to the reason, if there was one, for this predilection of hers.

I made some success, and the students had a predilection for me.

Could anything that she had ever done be wrested into predilection or even into appreciation?

But this is the effect of his predilection for individuals of forcible character.

He had not counted on the officers or her predilection for Italian.

British Dictionary definitions for predilection
    predilection
    noun
    a predisposition, preference, or bias

Word Origin

C18: from French prédilection, from Medieval Latin praedīligere to prefer, from Latin prae before + dīligere to love
    Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012
    Word Origin and History for predilection

n.
    1742, from French prédilection (16c.), noun of action from Medieval Latin praedilectus, past participle of prediligere "prefer before others," from Latin prae- "before" (see pre-) + diligere "choose, love" (see diligent).

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2010 Douglas Harper
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    Swaye said:

I would send you to vocabulary camp with Bob and Sled but they're complete homos and Bob is currently bleeding.

Let's PM instead!
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

No more threads where you post twelve times in a row. No bueno.

Not in the middle of the store please
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    Haha no that's not me.