Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please destroy BYU this weekend

AggieAndeeAggieAndee Member Posts: 46
Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
edited September 2018 in Hardcore Husky Board
I've lived in the Seattle area before and always enjoyed following the Dawgs. UW got one hell of a coach when you hired Chris Peterson.

I went to college in Utah and had to be stuck around BYU fans. They are the worst in the whole country. They think they are god's gift and think they're better than everyone else, especially state schools and people who go to state schools. They really think anyone who isn't a BYU fan and isn't a certain religion are pond scum. It's garbage that BYU fans think they really deserved the 1984 Nat'l championship when clearly the Huskies were a much better team that year.

Anyway, I look forward to watching the game and am counting on UW to demolish BYU. Now BYU fans are already talking about a playoff visit this year and a national championship because they got lucky in one game. They also thinking Washington will be an easy game for them to win. BYU isn't really that good and won't sneak up on UW like they did Wisconsin. I doubt Wiscy even watched film prior to that game thinking it wouldn't be a contest. UW and Chris Peterson are too smart for that.

Also please give BYU a physical game too to soften them for Utah State the following weekend. Utah State has come to dominant the series with BYU and I would like that to continue. If the Aggies can beat BYU next week, it will solidify BYU as USU's little brother for the in-state rivalry.

I look forward to a beatdown this weekend and watching UW win the Pac 12.

Comments