Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It takes a minute

2015 was “Without question”.
2016 was 'It's hard."
2017 was "Away we go".
For 2018, Petersen has locked onto "It takes a minute”...

"Sometimes your coverage units, they take a minute."

"So you’ve got to get those kind of reps in the game, and it takes a minute to get up to game speed.”

"...these guys are ready for some variety in their life and why they’re actually here to be in class. It will take a minute to get into a rhythm of that but it is definitely time."

"It takes a minute to get into a rhythm with the run game and it's not going to get any easier this week."

"...there's a physical issue we've got to deal with. That takes a minute to get into a rhythm."

“The running game takes a minute. I watch everybody’s run game. It is kind of hit or miss at times.”

"Yeah, it was good last game. That always takes a minute to get that thing going."

"We come out trying to do the best we can from the very start. But we do know it takes a minute."

"Now it's like a kid has 20 offers and he's like, 'Well, where have you been? You haven't been here.' Well, sometimes it takes a minute or two to figure these things out.”

"Sometimes it takes a minute for this d-linemen to fit those blocks and figure out how to get off of them and the linebackers to see things.”

"Sometimes it takes a minute to settle down."

"I thought it was the run game was the problem. It takes a minute to get into the rhythm of a run game."

“We’ve got five guys that gotta get on the same page. It takes a minute to get into a rhythm.”

"Sometimes it just takes a minute for kids to get comfortable."

“It takes a minute to get into the rhythm, the run game, but going three and out, three and out, that’s not going to help us."

“Sometimes these guys just take a minute. I was surprised he was as set back as he was for this game. I thought he would be more ready to go. So we’ll just see.”

"He sprained it the last week of practice and sometimes those take a minute to get back."

"You know, the coaches in some ways are not different than the fanbase, I mean - we're impatient and we want it right now as well. But it's not like that, and it's going to take a minute to get where we need to be at that position."

At some point I’ll get back to Photoshop. Fuck off.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,730 Founders Club
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,946 Founders Club
    It isn't microwave popcorn.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,543 Founders Club
    TMacDawg said:

2015 was “Without question”.
    2016 was 'It's hard."
    2017 was "Away we go".
    For 2018, Petersen has locked onto "It takes a minute”...

"Sometimes your coverage units, they take a minute."

"So you’ve got to get those kind of reps in the game, and it takes a minute to get up to game speed.”

"...these guys are ready for some variety in their life and why they’re actually here to be in class. It will take a minute to get into a rhythm of that but it is definitely time."

"It takes a minute to get into a rhythm with the run game and it's not going to get any easier this week."

"...there's a physical issue we've got to deal with. That takes a minute to get into a rhythm."

“The running game takes a minute. I watch everybody’s run game. It is kind of hit or miss at times.”

"Yeah, it was good last game. That always takes a minute to get that thing going."

"We come out trying to do the best we can from the very start. But we do know it takes a minute."

"Now it's like a kid has 20 offers and he's like, 'Well, where have you been? You haven't been here.' Well, sometimes it takes a minute or two to figure these things out.”

"Sometimes it takes a minute for this d-linemen to fit those blocks and figure out how to get off of them and the linebackers to see things.”

"Sometimes it takes a minute to settle down."

"I thought it was the run game was the problem. It takes a minute to get into the rhythm of a run game."

“We’ve got five guys that gotta get on the same page. It takes a minute to get into a rhythm.”

"Sometimes it just takes a minute for kids to get comfortable."

“It takes a minute to get into the rhythm, the run game, but going three and out, three and out, that’s not going to help us."

“Sometimes these guys just take a minute. I was surprised he was as set back as he was for this game. I thought he would be more ready to go. So we’ll just see.”

"He sprained it the last week of practice and sometimes those take a minute to get back."

"You know, the coaches in some ways are not different than the fanbase, I mean - we're impatient and we want it right now as well. But it's not like that, and it's going to take a minute to get where we need to be at that position."

At some point I’ll get back to Photoshop. Fuck off.

These posts seem weird at first. It takes 780 minutes to read but yeah we're working on it
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    This is incredibly obsessive of you to collect. It's beautiful. W/o question and no question drove me nuts in 2015, the media used it as much as he did in describing him

The fuck is a @TMacDawg?

#beatsmymeat...
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    I won’t be able to unhear this... it’s like my mom saying “I hate to say it...” Come on Mom, you know you love to judge people so just fucking say it already!