Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #54: HONOR CODE VIOLATION!

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    For whatever reason I think we are going to have a fair amount of couch sales and grad transfers this year allowing for greater numbers than what we expect
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Tequilla said:

For whatever reason I think we are going to have a fair amount of couch sales and grad transfers this year allowing for greater numbers than what we expect

The reason will be because our 2017 & 2018 class is substantially better than the guys that’ll be remaining from the 2016 & 2015 classes.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Tequilla said:

Name them
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam
  • ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811

Tequilla said:

Name them
    Gotta think Chin is gone. He hasn't played a single snap. Might be the only healthy scholarship player that's already used a redshirt to not play a down other than Soderberg. He's another, but that's a given... What's a kicker that can't kick.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Tequilla said:

Name them
    Gotta think Chin is gone. He hasn't played a single snap. Might be the only healthy scholarship player that's already used a redshirt to not play a down other than Soderberg. He's another, but that's a given... What's a kicker that can't kick.
    Don't forget Mike Neal and Matt James.
    I didn't realize matt James was still on the team... nfi who Mike neal is. Double first names though so good riddance
  • DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Tequilla said:

Name them
    Agree on Chin, Soderburg, James and Neal as obvious couch sale options.
    If Sirmon and Tafisi clearly outplay the other LBs this spring, wouldn’t be surprised if Beavers or Wellington pull a Eifler late spring/early summer. I wouldn’t be shocked at a departure in the secondary or running back room either.
  • BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    Isn't Matt James a senior?

Some other possible couch sales are Burleson (buried in the depth chart and can graduate), Scrempos (medical retirement?), Rice (with Ngata, Benning, Amandre and Tryon over him...), maybe Manu or Wellington, whoever is lower on the depth chart.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Domicillo said:

Tequilla said:

Name them
    Agree on Chin, Soderburg, James and Neal as obvious couch sale options.
    If Sirmon and Tafisi clearly outplay the other LBs this spring, wouldn’t be surprised if Beavers or Wellington pull a Eifler late spring/early summer. I wouldn’t be shocked at a departure in the secondary or running back room either.
    QB - we are probably staying pat, though it's somewhat possible Haener leaves.
    RB - McGrew might be on his way out, but I wouldn't bet on it. If Newton passes him, then yes.
    WR - Chin, Baccellia, Pounds... I suspect those guys are all in various stages of thinking about leaving. I think Bynum and Ty will start to dominate PT as the year goes on.
    TE - Mike Neal is not allowed to play. Not bad for ol' Mikey because his girlfriend is insanely hot and he can sing like an angel.
    OL - The merciful end is here with Sosebee and Matt James finally kicking off. I doubt anyone else leave (edit: forgot about Dev).
    DL - Scrempos could grad transfer or medically retire. Bowman could probably get some BHS record keeping to bring him back for a sixth year, but I doubt he presses it.
    OLB - Myles Rice probably won't love seeing Joe Tryon and Ariel Ngata leave him in the rearview mirror given he's so far from home.
    LB - We don't have anyone here, but I pray Manu transfers to Pocatello.
    DB - Isaiah Gilchrist might hear the call of the Bobcat.

Soderberg: GET FUCKED.
    Burleson gotta go
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Fuck this podcast.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053
    I think Burleson, Neal and Scrempos are for sure gone. The next 3 would be Manu, Rice, Pounds/Baccellia (Grad Transfer).
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    edited September 2018
    Swaye said:

Crystal clear audio. High production value. FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!

@UW_Doog_Bot 's silence speaks volume