Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Get Fuller off punt returns

2»

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

I'm thinking that maybe Fuller isn't as good as the all-time PR for TD leader.

??

No one is asking him to be

CHRIST
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Doogs have unrealistic expectations of him. Half of the doogs at HCH wanted him sell his couch
    another nonsense shitpost that has nothing to do with anything and is also factually incorrect
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    Let's bring Dante back, grant him another year of eligibility, easy peasy.

Garoppolo messed up his knee anyways and the season is over for the 49ers.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gladstone said:

Doogs have unrealistic expectations of him. Half of the doogs at HCH wanted him sell his couch
    another nonsense shitpost that has nothing to do with anything and is also factually incorrect
    In my defense when have I been know for being factully correct and not shit posting?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

he brings nothing. Not sure anyone else on the team would either though. He had a chance to run straight on a return vs asu and get like 10 to 15 yards toward midfield and instead thought he was great and ran to the side and gained nothing. That is what I know.

I think that is his only return that hasn't been a fair catch. He also hasnt fumbled which is a plus
    He's 0-1 then.
    Pettis graduated. Im fine with a punt returner who fair catches and doesnt fucking fumble
    This ain't intramurals, it's division 1 football brotha!
    Great, how about we increase the sample size
    I saw all I needed to know on that one punt. Dante probably houses that.

PR is a vision and feel position. Fuller had an opportunity to make an explosive play and choked. Some guys need to be told what to do, not your returners
    Pettis did that for 3 fucking years dude and he is better at it than Fuller. Who else on the team is going to do it? This is dumb
    PGOS
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    edited September 2018

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

he brings nothing. Not sure anyone else on the team would either though. He had a chance to run straight on a return vs asu and get like 10 to 15 yards toward midfield and instead thought he was great and ran to the side and gained nothing. That is what I know.

I think that is his only return that hasn't been a fair catch. He also hasnt fumbled which is a plus
    He's 0-1 then.
    Pettis graduated. Im fine with a punt returner who fair catches and doesnt fucking fumble

PR is a vision and feel position. Fuller had an opportunity to make an explosive play and choked. Some guys need to be told what to do, not your returners
    Pettis did that for 3 fucking years dude and he is better at it than Fuller. Who else on the team is going to do it? This is dumb
    This is the Romar argument btw.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.

retards abound
    New bored motto?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.

retards abound
    New bored motto?
    New?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.

exactly

puppy three in a row post

hardcore husky where we have high standards except when it comes to punt returns, just don't fumble baby! Asking for a returner who can run forward for 10 yards when there's nothing but green grass in front of him apparently means I need Pettis reincarnated

retards abound
    I'm not at the point where I can say with certainty that Fuller isn't a good punt returner.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

Gladstone said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.

exactly

puppy three in a row post

hardcore husky where we have high standards except when it comes to punt returns, just don't fumble baby! Asking for a returner who can run forward for 10 yards when there's nothing but green grass in front of him apparently means I need Pettis reincarnated

retards abound
    I'm not at the point where I can say with certainty that Fuller isn't a good punt returner.
    I think this is fair. My guess is he’s not a good punt returner but i agree there’s not overwhelming evidence at this point.
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,793
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    I got a letter..... from a parent.....
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.

This is the Romar argument btw.
    This is the same coaching staff that let Pettis thrive back there...they probably know a thing or two about it