Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Get Fuller off punt returns

He is developing into a great receiver but brings nothing on that front.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    He hasnt been giving many chances
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I do enjoy watching Gaskin debating whether to catch it or not on kick returns. Like fuck I want to pull this out but coach says no.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
    You can tell Gaskin has been told can only run it out if past goaline....even then I bet he fair catches it
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    he brings nothing. Not sure anyone else on the team would either though. He had a chance to run straight on a return vs asu and get like 10 to 15 yards toward midfield and instead thought he was great and ran to the side and gained nothing. That is what I know.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

he brings nothing. Not sure anyone else on the team would either though. He had a chance to run straight on a return vs asu and get like 10 to 15 yards toward midfield and instead thought he was great and ran to the side and gained nothing. That is what I know.

I think that is his only return that hasn't been a fair catch. He also hasnt fumbled which is a plus
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club

I think that is his only return that hasn't been a fair catch. He also hasnt fumbled which is a plus
    He's 0-1 then.
    Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    Pettis graduated. Im fine with a punt returner who fair catches and doesnt fucking fumble

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    Pettis graduated. Im fine with a punt returner who fair catches and doesnt fucking fumble
    This ain't intramurals, it's division 1 football brotha!
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    Great, how about we increase the sample size
    edited September 2018

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    I saw all I needed to know on that one punt. Dante probably houses that.

PR is a vision and feel position. Fuller had an opportunity to make an explosive play and choked. Some guys need to be told what to do, not your returners
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    I think Murphy would be more explosive as well. It's not like Fuller is more expendable health wise. I'd probably feel better loosering Murphy than Fuller, tbh, just based on the next guys up at their respective positions.
    Doogles said:

Doogles said:

Doogles said:

He's 0-1 then.
    I saw all I needed to know on that one punt. Dante probably houses that.

PR is a vision and feel position. Fuller had an opportunity to make an explosive play and choked. Some guys need to be told what to do, not your returners
    Pettis did that for 3 fucking years dude and he is better at it than Fuller. Who else on the team is going to do it? This is dumb
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I'm thinking that maybe Fuller isn't as good as the all-time PR for TD leader.

Doogs have unrealistic expectations of him. Half of the doogs at HCH wanted him sell his couch
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

I'm thinking that maybe Fuller isn't as good as the all-time PR for TD leader.

Doogs have unrealistic expectations of him. Half of the doogs at HCH wanted him sell his couch

If by half the doogs on HCH you mean DDY, then sure.gif
    I think Poopsi was on that train