Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Scout says: UW recruiting ranking plummeting. Now #57

Only 8 recruits. Ouch.

It appears recruits are capable of understanding for themselves that Sark is a lameduck coach, with too few wins and a fan base who has grown weary of all the hype.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    It's going to be a shitty year. It's been evident for awhile. There are not many four and five star guys considering UW. Even the few that are considering UW, it seems like we will come in 2nd or 3rd like with Baker, McGary, and Quick. OL recruiting sucks again, surprise, surprise. There's no recruiting to pretend Sark has to save unless Doogs focus on 2015, which they probably will.
  • You can't fire Sark guys he has a bumper crop class in 2015!!!! So 2019 will be special but you can't win with just four year seniors you need FIFTH YEAR seniors so I'm thinking 2020 will be special!

Back to reality I don't get how Doogs can defend this guy any longer. His record sucks and now his recruiting sucks. You are breaking in a new QB/RB combo next year with a soft OOC schedule while your recruiting class is terrible.

Now is the perfect time to fire the coach and start all over. I don't get how so many Doogs don't see that.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    Snake oil sunshine is as reliable as house money.
  • dhdawg said:

I remember the doogman radio guys were talking about a top 10 class this summer. El Oh El

"Once recruits see how special this stadium is the Huskies have a top 10 recruiting class"- I don't know how many times Kim said something to that effect in the offseason.

Now F3 is claiming wins don't matter in recruiting and he expected 7 wins all along.
  • Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    It is evident recruits care more about winning than Sark and the pathetic doogbase.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    section8 said:

2019 2035 could be special

• loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    2017 will be special because our players peak as sophomores and then regress after their sophomore years.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    Any secret verbals?
  • When a recruit goes elsewhere or our rankings suck it's always met with "Is it February already? That's what I thought. A lot can happen between now and then. A lot of things going on behind the scenes that quite frankly you just don't know about."

Meanwhile some guy commits a whole fucking year and a half away it's always "Woo-Hoo! Go Sark! Who says Sark can't recruit lineman? ROFL! Kids never decommit once they commit this early".

It's funny and sad how Doogs always contradict themselves depending on if it benefits Sark or not. They never keep their argument consistent.

Just like you can already determine Mora is a failure after not even two years but for Sark you need to wait and see after five fucking years.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    What's ironic is that Kim and Fetters tell everyone to relax and not jump off the ledge whenever a player we want commits elsewhere, but get upset when a guy from 2015 commits and no one cares.
  • uw2010uw2010 Member Posts: 940
    You guys are missing the big picture. Don James didn't win a natty (I like to call it a natty) until he was 59! Sark needs 20 more years. 2033 will be special. When Don James was 39, he was guiding Kent State to a 3-8 season, while Sark has 4 straight bowels. We're way ahead of schedule, guys.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club
    I'm too lazy to look, but does anyone know our average star ranking this year off hand? How does it compare to the last few years? It's obvious nobody wants to come here, but I am wondering how our "quality" (use that term super loosely) looks compared to previous years.

Thanks, and fuck off.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,159
    Swaye said:

I'm too lazy to look, but does anyone know our average star ranking this year off hand? How does it compare to the last few years? It's obvious nobody wants to come here, but I am wondering how our "quality" (use that term super loosely) looks compared to previous years.

Thanks, and fuck off.

Right now see have a 4 star wr who decommitted yesterday then committed again. His offer list is OK, not great.
    We have a 4 star og/DT who even Kim expects to jump ship. He is a soft verbal. We also have a 4 star cb who HSS a pretty good offer list. The rest are 3 stars and have pretty pedestrian offers (cal, Arizona, wazzu, Colorado)
  • section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581

section8 said:

2019 2035 could be special

7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>7-6>
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Swaye said:

Thanks, and fuck off.

Check towards the right end of this image.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/5100/el8c.png