Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I think I think....STD Edition

Comments

• Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

So CLS woke up a little bit ago and comes in to make coffee and shit. I decide this is the time to ask her what all the women folk were talking about upstairs all night. The answer was the kids of all the women there with kids - which was all of them except CLS. So, while guys talk about football, booze, meat and tits, and make fun of dwarfs of retards and other funny shit downstairs, I now know women talk about private horse riding lessons, their dumb kids teachers and the PTA, bake sales for band nerd kids, and other useless shit that all revolves around having kids.

I sense danger.

Need to watch out when the Gals get together.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Also, anyone of you Dad's know anything about something called ninja gym? She said one Mom was talking about how much her little shits loved ninja gym...wat da fuq is that? Because if you can actually train kids to become ninjas and hire them out as a private army, I would finally see some value in having them.

This is mostly for upper-middle-class white suburban fucks who have realized early on that they did not marry good athletic genes. Really sounds like a white thing if you axe me.

Take that Portland!
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Pete said in his post game kick ass presser that the trick play call was all on him … so probably not worth bashing Bush too much on that one.

You didn't expect him to say anything else, did you?

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye I hope you realize that you are totally screwed.

Whether you want it or not you're about to have a little pink bundle of joy in about 10 months.

Put Tabasco in your condoms before the trash can. Blow me up, Tom!
    Or for that matter, before insertion.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye I love you, but if you think I'm reading all that you're nuts.

I love you too, so here's the TL;DR:

Pac-12 is LOL. The white trash in Eugene will be on meth benders for a month. WTE made my pee pee happy, OL better, DL worse, BBK only got drug around on half his plays, Browning hit his ceiling which is winning without doing anything well, hopefully we kill some more Mormons next week and Pete can FUCK OFF for that trickfuck play to start things off down 7-0.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye I love you, but if you think I'm reading all that you're nuts.

I love you too, so here's the TL;DR:

Pac-12 is LOL. The white trash in Eugene will be on meth benders for a month. WTE made my pee pee happy, OL better, DL worse, BBK only got drug around on half his plays, Browning hit his ceiling which is winning without doing anything well, hopefully we kill some more Mormons next week and Pete can FUCK OFF for that trickfuck play to start things off down 7-0.
    You forgot the part about CLS getting great pregnant tits.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

What I would like to know is how can a man possess such rare human shit as to be able to land a jet on a carrier at night and yet not be able to get the Yella piss into the toilet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kAJOSCyTB0