Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I think I think....STD Edition

1235»

Comments

• AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

Swaye said:

All the married guys around this shithole make this sound awful. 90% of my married friends are miserable. It's probably better to die alone.

It is. My wife is hot as fuck still, but I've been plowing her for 15 years so I don't really care anymore. I wonder what it would be like to bang uggos. I would never do it, but I wonder how the other half lives. She is old school as shit too. It's like a have a slave. Scottsdale trust funder too.

Still, not worth it. Sure, you can bang other chicks while you're married and it's a great half hour but the setup and logistics of doing anyone outside of your workspace is tiring. We are both well versed in the pay for play arena, but you get so lazy with that after awhile nothing seems to fit the bill.

Kids, as the guy are 100% worthless until about age six, then they kind of start to get cool. So, you're looking at around 2025ish before you don't want step in front of a train everyday.

Those MGTOW cats are on to something.
    AmenBrother.gif