Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leavitt

13»

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Mosster47 said:

Easily the worst choke job I've ever seen. The game went from being 31-7 Oregon to 24-21 Oregon in the span of three minutes of game time. Huge collapse. What an extremely improbably series of events that allowed Stanford back in the game and then gave them a chance to win it. Never seen anything like that. Oregon shit themselves so bad. Congrats on being a part of a Pac-12 Classic!

You can't have it both ways sweetie. It can't be 31-7 and 24-21.
    It was actually both dumbass. The scoreboard said 31-7 before the refs reviewed it and overturned the call on the field. Three minutes later, 24-21. What a shit show.
    You are so embarrassing.
    That's ironic. A coug cunt on a UW board calling me embarrassing. Get a life loser.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    What an amazingly fast response. It's almost as if you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.
    Sick burn bro. Get a life. Go for a walk. Enjoy the games this weekend. Stop raging just because you got called pizza face. You're embarrassing yourself. @StrongArmCobra
    The quote shit does nothing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    What is the point of this? It's lame.
    Laffing. Thanks.
    Any laughter I can bring to your miserable life is worth it so you're welcome. Hang in there.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

All the boneheaded, freak show shit makes me want to blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Skating on thin ice using a fucking freshman running back with a minute left instead of a more seasoned back who would have focused on protecting the ball, instead of trying to be a fucking hero for the extra yard and fumble away the fucking win.

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

Epic choke job man. Worst I've ever seen by far. But hey, at least they played them close. Quality loss for Oregon.
    Kind of like Washington against Zona....Am I right?
    That was four years ago and Oregon's was ten times worse.
    It was actually pretty close to the same thing dumbfuck. Recency doesn't mean anything. Pete made a mistake just like Cristobal did.
    No it wasn't bitch. UW didn't have a big lead on Arizona and then collapse before fumbling the ball away when trying to ice the game. Oregon's was way, way worse.
    Little boy seems triggered...You might want to take a step back and watch for a while, or go back to your doogman home. You’re not very good at this, and quite frankly you’re embarrassing yourself and many HHBs that call this place home.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Every time I click on this board and I see a thread has 15+ new posts I just know StrongBad has come and taken a shit.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mosster47 said:

Easily the worst choke job I've ever seen. The game went from being 31-7 Oregon to 24-21 Oregon in the span of three minutes of game time. Huge collapse. What an extremely improbably series of events that allowed Stanford back in the game and then gave them a chance to win it. Never seen anything like that. Oregon shit themselves so bad. Congrats on being a part of a Pac-12 Classic!

It was actually both dumbass. The scoreboard said 31-7 before the refs reviewed it and overturned the call on the field. Three minutes later, 24-21. What a shit show.
    You are so embarrassing.
    That's ironic. A coug cunt on a UW board calling me embarrassing. Get a life loser.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    What an amazingly fast response. It's almost as if you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.
    Sick burn bro. Get a life. Go for a walk. Enjoy the games this weekend. Stop raging just because you got called pizza face. You're embarrassing yourself. @StrongArmCobra
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    such fag
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

All the boneheaded, freak show shit makes me want to blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Skating on thin ice using a fucking freshman running back with a minute left instead of a more seasoned back who would have focused on protecting the ball, instead of trying to be a fucking hero for the extra yard and fumble away the fucking win.

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

Epic choke job man. Worst I've ever seen by far. But hey, at least they played them close. Quality loss for Oregon.
    It was actually pretty close to the same thing dumbfuck. Recency doesn't mean anything. Pete made a mistake just like Cristobal did.
    No it wasn't bitch. UW didn't have a big lead on Arizona and then collapse before fumbling the ball away when trying to ice the game. Oregon's was way, way worse.
    Little boy seems triggered...You might want to take a step back and watch for a while, or go back to your doogman home. You’re not very good at this, and quite frankly you’re embarrassing yourself and many HHBs that call this place home.
    I think you're confusing "triggered" with calling out a retarted quook for being wrong. Trying to compare Oregon's epic collapse against Stanford to the UW choke job against Arizona four years ago is laughable. The only similarity is a RB fumbling the ball when trying to ice the game. UW didn't give up a big lead and then fumble the game away in the end. It's more comparable to Oregon's other epic choke job against TCU.

Again, nothing more ironic than an Oregon fan calling a UW fan "embarrassing" on a UW board he's on everyday of his life. You embarrass yourself every time you post here. Try being more creative. You're saying the same shit that he said.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

He’s a Bellevue CC troll trying to make Husky degenerates look back
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

I think you're confusing "triggered" with calling out a retarted quook for being wrong. Trying to compare Oregon's epic collapse against Stanford to the UW choke job against Arizona four years ago is laughable. The only similarity is a RB fumbling the ball when trying to ice the game. UW didn't give up a big lead and then fumble the game away in the end. It's more comparable to Oregon's other epic choke job against TCU.

Again, nothing more ironic than an Oregon fan calling a UW fan "embarrassing" on a UW board he's on everyday of his life. You embarrass yourself every time you post here. Try being more creative. You're saying the same shit that he said.
    Kid doesn’t fumble Oregon wins, no choke, and we don’t even have this thread. The scenario was the same other than Stanford being the opponent. Bark...Woof...Roof...Howl...imbecil
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will Leavitt have the patience to double Harry the whole game like we? did or will he get aggressive and let ASU torch them?

ASU has a good running game. a Big Back @BallzDeep
  • Options

Will Leavitt have the patience to double Harry the whole game like we? did or will he get aggressive and let ASU torch them?

Oregon seems to have a decent defensive front and at least one damn good lb, and I thought I saw two against Furd.

Their corners are a problem. Graham and Lenoir seem shorter than their listed 5'11", or at least play like it. Neither gets his head around. This doesn't spell good things against Harry. Amadi is a good safety.

• Options
    It's like you don't get the now long-running joke that exists here entirely at your expense. But please carry on and write more about hair-splitting comparisons over which melt-down was worse, and then be sure to add in the always fun disclaimer that you don't really care about Oregon anyway. We know!!!!!!!!

Three degrees from UW let me go wherever I want to go Kojack. How many you got boy? I was watching Charles White reel off 60 yard TD runs in Husky Stadium when your dads first met.

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Oregon seems to have a decent defensive front and at least one damn good lb, and I thought I saw two against Furd.

Their corners are a problem. Graham and Lenoir seem shorter than their listed 5'11", or at least play like it. Neither gets his head around. This doesn't spell good things against Harry. Amadi is a good safety.

Oregon has four good LB's when Slade is in for Apelu.

The corners are 5'11" but they both have two tremendous flaws. Graham is very slow top end and is the field corner which means every skinny post is wide ass open. Commodore 64 is an elite athlete and plays very physical but he isn't very good in coverage yet which is pretty normal for a true soph.

Blades will start as the field corner next year and Graham will probably become the nickel guy.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

he if we going to bash on BCC then I am out
  • Options

Baseman said:

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

he if we going to bash on BCC then I am out
    I thought he was that kid who told us he probably didn't have the grades to get into UW.