Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leavitt

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

All the boneheaded, freak show shit makes me want to blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Skating on thin ice using a fucking freshman running back with a minute left instead of a more seasoned back who would have focused on protecting the ball, instead of trying to be a fucking hero for the extra yard and fumble away the fucking win.

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

Epic choke job man. Worst I've ever seen by far. But hey, at least they played them close. Quality loss for Oregon.
    Kind of like Washington against Zona....Am I right?
    That was four years ago and Oregon's was ten times worse.
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Easily the worst choke job I've ever seen. The game went from being 31-7 Oregon to 24-21 Oregon in the span of three minutes of game time. Huge collapse. What an extremely improbably series of events that allowed Stanford back in the game and then gave them a chance to win it. Never seen anything like that. Oregon shit themselves so bad. Congrats on being a part of a Pac-12 Classic!

You can't have it both ways sweetie. It can't be 31-7 and 24-21.
    It was actually both dumbass. The scoreboard said 31-7 before the refs reviewed it and overturned the call on the field. Three minutes later, 24-21. What a shit show.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Mosster47 said:

Easily the worst choke job I've ever seen. The game went from being 31-7 Oregon to 24-21 Oregon in the span of three minutes of game time. Huge collapse. What an extremely improbably series of events that allowed Stanford back in the game and then gave them a chance to win it. Never seen anything like that. Oregon shit themselves so bad. Congrats on being a part of a Pac-12 Classic!

It was actually both dumbass. The scoreboard said 31-7 before the refs reviewed it and overturned the call on the field. Three minutes later, 24-21. What a shit show.
    The scoreboard never said 31-7
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

This is true.

It showed 30-7 for a few minutes. Never 31-7.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Okay so 30-7 asswipe. You're trying to argue semantics and ignore the main point which is it was an epic collapse by Oregon. As soon as Stanford finally broke the wave of Duck momentum and silenced the crowd they went on a 31-7 run.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Okay so 30-7 asswipe. You're trying to argue semantics and ignore the main point which is it was an epic collapse by Oregon. As soon as Stanford finally broke the wave of Duck momentum and silenced the crowd they went on a 31-7 run.
    You're really really dumb.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

All the boneheaded, freak show shit makes me want to blow my brains out with a shotgun.

Skating on thin ice using a fucking freshman running back with a minute left instead of a more seasoned back who would have focused on protecting the ball, instead of trying to be a fucking hero for the extra yard and fumble away the fucking win.

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

Epic choke job man. Worst I've ever seen by far. But hey, at least they played them close. Quality loss for Oregon.
    It was actually pretty close to the same thing dumbfuck. Recency doesn't mean anything. Pete made a mistake just like Cristobal did.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
  • Options

Fuck.

@StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

It was actually pretty close to the same thing dumbfuck. Recency doesn't mean anything. Pete made a mistake just like Cristobal did.
    No it wasn't bitch. UW didn't have a big lead on Arizona and then collapse before fumbling the ball away when trying to ice the game. Oregon's was way, way worse.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    That's ironic. A coug cunt on a UW board calling me embarrassing. Get a life loser.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    That's ironic. A coug cunt on a UW board calling me embarrassing. Get a life loser.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    What an amazingly fast response. It's almost as if you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    What an amazingly fast response. It's almost as if you have no life and you're on this board 24/7.
    Sick burn bro. Get a life. Go for a walk. Enjoy the games this weekend. Stop raging just because you got called pizza face. You're embarrassing yourself. @StrongArmCobra
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    Sick burn bro. Get a life. Go for a walk. Enjoy the games this weekend. Stop raging just because you got called pizza face. You're embarrassing yourself. @StrongArmCobra
    The quote shit does nothing.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    Tuff!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    What is the point of this? It's lame.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    Laffing. Thanks.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

You are so embarrassing.
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    @StrongArmCobra

@RuffaloSoldier

@Ice_Holmvik
    that's the point.