Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is what shit strength and conditioning will do to you

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

You girls should get a room to share your tears

Already here photoshopping the memes.

Is it Perderson or Peterson?

Peterman
  • MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,567

Oregon's O line is garbage

About 15 or 20 carries, close to 6 yards a pop, and almost exclusively handoffs that went between the tackles, would suggest that they may be north of garbage. That, and Herbert wasn't under a lot of duress.

Mental break down. Which is worse. There were two or three moments in the second half at which Oregon could have iced the game. Instead, those were pivotal turnarounds.

I thought they were going to get their asses kicked last night. If they were able to clean up some of the bullshit, they might be decent this year.

They are still missing some pieces. In particular, the lack of at least one big receiver who can go up and fight for the ball, will catch up to them. That is the where the game has gone. But still, the offense is a lot less trickeration, misdirection, getting athletes in space, etc trademark Duck high-octane shit, and a lot more straight at you.

This may not be your daddy's Stanford Dline , but we don't really know yet do we?

.in any event, my cane boy Mario clearly intends to have his team reflect a more Jimmy Johnson/Nick Saban approach to the game.

Meanwhile, @haie is running academia smack in another thread. Not a good development.
    Stanford missed the plane to the game. When they showed up and Oregon's bag of tricks were empty it was over

Hubert is good but lots of 7-5 teams have big armed quarterbacks

ASU and UW had real power running games last night. Old fashioned slug fest

Oregon is Oregon

The big take away is that Stanford is average to poor on defense this year.

But as a wise man once said, Costello to Hyphen Name receiver can beat anyone
    Watch the game. STFU until you do.

TIA.
    Losers lose.

That's all we need to know.
    And the best, lose in January.

About 15 or 20 carries, close to 6 yards a pop, and almost exclusively handoffs that went between the tackles, would suggest that they may be north of garbage. That, and Herbert wasn't under a lot of duress.

Mental break down. Which is worse. There were two or three moments in the second half at which Oregon could have iced the game. Instead, those were pivotal turnarounds.

I thought they were going to get their asses kicked last night. If they were able to clean up some of the bullshit, they might be decent this year.

They are still missing some pieces. In particular, the lack of at least one big receiver who can go up and fight for the ball, will catch up to them. That is the where the game has gone. But still, the offense is a lot less trickeration, misdirection, getting athletes in space, etc trademark Duck high-octane shit, and a lot more straight at you.

This may not be your daddy's Stanford Dline , but we don't really know yet do we?

.in any event, my cane boy Mario clearly intends to have his team reflect a more Jimmy Johnson/Nick Saban approach to the game.

Meanwhile, @haie is running academia smack in another thread. Not a good development.
    Stanford missed the plane to the game. When they showed up and Oregon's bag of tricks were empty it was over

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

Seem to remember them winning a game in January that year.

Sounds like maybe it’s easy. IDK. Hard to tell.

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

We're talking about losers here.

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

We're talking about losers here.
    Win a game, in January, in this millennium in Hi Def, on a blue ray, with Kirk Herbsreirt talking in the background while listening to your iPod with MTV not showing videos and calling it KFC instead of Kentucky Fried Chicken and then you can post all the videos you need.

• IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

I know yore being Sarkastic, but the Florida State Rose Bowel was on December 31.

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

I know yore being Sarkastic, but the Florida State Rose Bowel was on December 31.
    Not the case.

I checked the facts.

Oregon is Oregon

TIA.
    Losers lose.

It's true:

Not the case.

I checked the facts.
    He’s right. That was an off year cause NFL.

January victory secured.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

We will be playing in January

Your season ends on October 13th. Putting the final nail in the coffin of UW's playoff hopes is something UO can get up and play its best for.
    Your season started and ended on the same day.
    Your season ends before it begins. Every year.

PSU skrong
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Watched the game. UW is going to lose to Stanford and Oregon caz we can’t generate pressure on the qb from the edge

Watched the game. UW is going to lose to Stanford and Oregon caz we can’t generate pressure on the qb from the edge

You’re not losing to Oregon. Zombie Stanford may be another story.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

If this Herbert shows up for the full game, we are fucked. Our DBs are great, but they are not miracles workers

Stop being such a god damned pessimist. We dominated most of that game. Oregon will be ready to punch the dwags in gut, smash mouth style.

We will be playing in January

Your season ends on October 13th. Putting the final nail in the coffin of UW's playoff hopes is something UO can get up and play its best for.
    Your season started and ended on the same day.
    Your season ends before it begins. Every year.

PSU skrong
    Win a Northwest Championship since 2015 then pop off.

Stop being such a god damned pessimist. We dominated most of that game. Oregon will be ready to punch the dwags in gut, smash mouth style.
    I can guarantee you my opinion will have no influence on the outcome.

And I’ll be a pessimist until there is reason to be optimistic.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823

I only watched the first half and while the scoreboard indicates that Herbert fucked up in the second half, in the 30 minutes I watched he looked like a top 10 draft pick. Duck fans better hope he pulls a Barkley and mistakenly returns for his senior year, because that team isn’t shit without him.

Herbert has delivered in the 2nd half in exactly one game against teams with a pulse.

In his whole illustrious career.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823

Obk is gonna be insufferable after another moral victory against Cal next week, leading up to the Duck Husky game.
    MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW MINSHEW
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,369 Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

Or tell your young RBs no matter what two hands on the ball. Even if they stop you short we have another play to run the clock to under 20 seconds.

this is what happens when ur team culture involves oiling eachother up at halftime for shirtless muscule pics