Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is what shit strength and conditioning will do to you

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Oregon's O line is garbage

About 15 or 20 carries, close to 6 yards a pop, and almost exclusively handoffs that went between the tackles, would suggest that they may be north of garbage. That, and Herbert wasn't under a lot of duress.

Mental break down. Which is worse. There were two or three moments in the second half at which Oregon could have iced the game. Instead, those were pivotal turnarounds.

I thought they were going to get their asses kicked last night. If they were able to clean up some of the bullshit, they might be decent this year.

They are still missing some pieces. In particular, the lack of at least one big receiver who can go up and fight for the ball, will catch up to them. That is the where the game has gone. But still, the offense is a lot less trickeration, misdirection, getting athletes in space, etc trademark Duck high-octane shit, and a lot more straight at you.

This may not be your daddy's Stanford Dline , but we don't really know yet do we?

.in any event, my cane boy Mario clearly intends to have his team reflect a more Jimmy Johnson/Nick Saban approach to the game.

Meanwhile, @haie is running academia smack in another thread. Not a good development.
    Stanford missed the plane to the game. When they showed up and Oregon's bag of tricks were empty it was over

Hubert is good but lots of 7-5 teams have big armed quarterbacks

ASU and UW had real power running games last night. Old fashioned slug fest

Oregon is Oregon

The big take away is that Stanford is average to poor on defense this year.

But as a wise man once said, Costello to Hyphen Name receiver can beat anyone
    Unless Washington is losing every week by 25 points, your as big a fucking doog as anyone.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

About 15 or 20 carries, close to 6 yards a pop, and almost exclusively handoffs that went between the tackles, would suggest that they may be north of garbage. That, and Herbert wasn't under a lot of duress.

Mental break down. Which is worse. There were two or three moments in the second half at which Oregon could have iced the game. Instead, those were pivotal turnarounds.

I thought they were going to get their asses kicked last night. If they were able to clean up some of the bullshit, they might be decent this year.

They are still missing some pieces. In particular, the lack of at least one big receiver who can go up and fight for the ball, will catch up to them. That is the where the game has gone. But still, the offense is a lot less trickeration, misdirection, getting athletes in space, etc trademark Duck high-octane shit, and a lot more straight at you.

This may not be your daddy's Stanford Dline , but we don't really know yet do we?

.in any event, my cane boy Mario clearly intends to have his team reflect a more Jimmy Johnson/Nick Saban approach to the game.

Meanwhile, @haie is running academia smack in another thread. Not a good development.
    Stanford missed the plane to the game. When they showed up and Oregon's bag of tricks were empty it was over

Oregon is Oregon

Unless Washington is losing every week by 25 points, your as big a fucking doog as anyone.

Is this news?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Scoreboard

I am out of one word responses. You win.
    He always does.
  • Options

Oregon is Oregon

Is this news?
    You’ll have to remember, I’ve only known you since Washington sucked.

I thought, wrongly, you had some standards.

That was my fault.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I mean my standards wouldn't allow me to pretend Cristobal doesn't suck but still
  • Options

I mean my standards wouldn't allow me to pretend Cristobal doesn't suck but still

I’m talking about Washington, but you knew that.

Oregon loses to Stanford. That was a bad Stanford team.

Washingron beats ASU, that was a GOOD Arizona State team.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm an expert so my opinion is valid

Stanford is worse than I thought

ASU will beat Oregon
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

ASU will beat Oregon
    Sorry, but your retarded call in 2014 for UCLA and Mora to win the conference calls your credibility into question.
  • Options

ASU will beat Oregon
    That’s fine, I’m still showing up here around January with some hilarious memes about Washington still never winning anything.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We will be playing in January
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Your season ends on October 13th. Putting the final nail in the coffin of UW's playoff hopes is something UO can get up and play its best for.
  • Options

ASU will beat Oregon
    Sorry, but your retarded call in 2014 for UCLA and Mora to win the conference calls your credibility into question.
    If you can’t see that Jim’s Mora is the answer, at Washington, I don’t know what to tell you.
  • Options
    edited September 2018

That was my point.

Playing. Not winning. Why else would I mention January?
  • Options

That was my point.

lol if you think that team is making a New Years Bowel. We'll have something to say about that.
  • Options

That was my point.

lol if you think that team is making a New Years Bowel. We'll have something to say about that.
    Listen, eaither way, in January, I’ll be right.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Oregon is Oregon

Watch the game. STFU until you do.

TIA.
    Losers lose.

That's all we need to know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You girls should get a room to share your tears
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Your season ends on October 13th. Putting the final nail in the coffin of UW's playoff hopes is something UO can get up and play its best for.
    Your season started and ended on the same day.
  • Options

You girls should get a room to share your tears

Already here photoshopping the memes.

Is it Perderson or Peterson?