Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Enemy #1 on Dawgman has become...

Jim Mora.

Apparently he is a lying scumbag who ..

Was invited by Sark to visit UW campus and stole recruits
Encouraged Jack to rub it in to the UW players and coaches
Bashed UW to every recruit he'd talked to
Lied to the UCLA players before the game about UW mistreating Jack to get them fired up
Has a strong hatred for all things UW and trsshes the school publicly whenever he gets the chance
Willfully destroyed two NFL franchises

Sources are unknown for all the above claims

I can't wait to see the look on his face when UW rolls them next year.

Comments

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    It is not the same source that leaked the "character issue" of Myles Jack after he committed to UCLA - I will be shocked.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    Mora has been enemy #1 for many since Dec 14, 2006. He's been enemy #1 for Dawgman in general since December 8, 2008.

The whisper campaign has certainly reached a fever pitch since he had the audacity to beat Sark on teh field, however.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dnc said:

Mora has been enemy #1 for many since Dec 14, 2006. He's been enemy #1 for Dawgman in general since December 8, 2008.

The whisper campaign has certainly reached a fever pitch since he had the audacity to beat Sark on teh field, however.

What's the significance of the dates?
    edited November 2013
    Dec 14, 2006: Mora declares his undying love for WASHINGTON on the Softy show, undercutting The Moulder of Men
    Dec 8, 2008: UW hires Sloppy Seven
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    What kind of jobs do these stupid doogs have? I work in sales (sinks, hoping to be promoted to toilets in the next 2 years) and you do everything in your power to get the account. So what if he stole recruits? Shit I would do it too if one of my competitors invited me to some sort of social with a bunch of his clients.

Last time I checked I don't get a 2nd place prize on my paycheck from my boss, in other words in order for me to make money I need to win, do whatever it takes and if someone like Sark is fucktarded enough to invite a rival coach to campus then that is on HIM.

I remember hearing all the time Pete Carroll at USC and Chip Kelly at Oregon inviting rival coaches to their campus for tea and strumpets....

Sark needs to be accountable for not doing his job, find someone who will land a guy like Jack not someone who will almost get him (and then proceed to shit on everyone involved in the process after they lose him to someone else).
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    dnc said:

Dec 14, 2006: Mora declares his undying love for WASHINGTON on the Softy show, undercutting The Moulder of Men
    Dec 8, 2008: UW hires Sloppy Seven

Got it. Thanks.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,332
    edited November 2013
    I'd like to see them say it this to his face.

Also, if in the 1 out of 3,609,436,612,987 chance UW hires Mora, I'd love to see the epic backpeddling on display.

I'd like to see them say it this to his face.

Also, if in the 1 out of 3,609,436,612,987 chance UW hires Mora, I'd love to see the epic backpeddling on display.

I've pretty much given up on Mora, but that's the best reason to hope I'm wrong. I'm really interested to see how many would flip flop and how many would stand their ground and hold him to a completely different standard they've held every other coach since Neuheisel. I have Section14a as being openly critical for sure. Most of the others would probably start delivering Mora's pie on a regular basis.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Jim L. Mora - the Emmanuel Goldstein of Doogman
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Mora to uw will not happen
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    TDubDawg is another guy like SigMachi. He's not talked about often, but he is as doogFS as they get.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,825

I like dirtbag football players and dirtbag coaches. They win games.

I lost my ID at dirtbags in Tuscon once. Was found in the front pocket of an AZ State Trooper a few years later when he was shot down on the side of the road. Crazy f'ing story.
  • I don't get these Doogs at all.

Why not be pissed at the coach who failed to land him?

Why not be pissed that for the 12th year in a row our tackling fucking sucks?

They say we have the agenda but it's you Doogs who have the agenda.

I thought this year was going to be "special " and Mora would implode.

Since neither is happening now they gotta trash a good man's character(Mora) while propping up a shithead's character(Joey's says hi!).
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,829 Founders Club
    edited November 2013
    Cool story, bro. Where the hell is Tuscon?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    You show me someone a loser thinks is classless and I'll show you a winner.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I want Mora to be hired simply for the reason that we could all tell Mora who was bad mouthing him and spreading rumors and lies.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    Yes, apparently Mora is a fool.

Sincerely,

Hammered UW coaches partay van in San Antonio
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,967
    I thought the answer was reality...
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774

I work in sales (sinks, hoping to be promoted to toilets in the next 2 years)

It's important to set goals for oneself.