Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kavanaugh Nomination: Full Speed Ahead – Lunch Alert!

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny
    Didn’t Kavanaugh play a large role in Ken starr’s Lewinsky witch hunt? Now his sick sex life is on trial?

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?
    Is history lost on you? They spent years investigation Bill on other shit and accidentally stumbled into the Monica thing.
    Here's the problem for you Hondo. I actually know the history and not just the "talking points" you've been spoon fed. They didn't stumble onto the "Monica thing." Monica who has been subpoenaed in the Paula Jones matter filed a false affidavit where she claimed that she had never had a sexual relationship with the President. That perjury was made known to the SP and Janet Reno gave permission to Starr to expand his investigation into that area since part of what they were dealing with already in the Whitewater investigation was the Clinton's getting people to file bogus affidavits and to perjury themselves.

The "witch hunt" by Starr, resulted in the convictions of 14 people including the sitting Governor of Arkansas.
    Is that like the "witch hunt" by Mueller that's resulted in how many guilty pleas and indictments?

That being said, what I said is factually correct. I do enjoy your new found support for the Mueller infestation tho.
    No, that's like you talking out your ass and then changing the topic when you're exposed as a dumbfuck who has a big mouth.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny
    Didn’t Kavanaugh play a large role in Ken starr’s Lewinsky witch hunt? Now his sick sex life is on trial?

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?
    Is history lost on you? They spent years investigation Bill on other shit and accidentally stumbled into the Monica thing.
    Here's the problem for you Hondo. I actually know the history and not just the "talking points" you've been spoon fed. They didn't stumble onto the "Monica thing." Monica who has been subpoenaed in the Paula Jones matter filed a false affidavit where she claimed that she had never had a sexual relationship with the President. That perjury was made known to the SP and Janet Reno gave permission to Starr to expand his investigation into that area since part of what they were dealing with already in the Whitewater investigation was the Clinton's getting people to file bogus affidavits and to perjury themselves.

The "witch hunt" by Starr, resulted in the convictions of 14 people including the sitting Governor of Arkansas.
    Is that like the "witch hunt" by Mueller that's resulted in how many guilty pleas and indictments?

That being said, what I said is factually correct. I do enjoy your new found support for the Mueller infestation tho.
    No, that's like you talking out your ass and then changing the topic when you're exposed as a dumbfuck who has a big mouth.
    I just followed up on your long ass post on Clinton and the "facts". HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

I didn't call the Mueller investigation a "witch hunt" my strawman ass fucking friend. You did call the Starr investigation a witch hunt. They didn't "stumble into the Monica thing." Janet Reno gave Starr the authority to investigate it for the reasons I previously stated
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

I didn't call the Mueller investigation a "witch hunt" my strawman ass fucking friend. You did call the Starr investigation a witch hunt. They didn't "stumble into the Monica thing." Janet Reno gave Starr the authority to investigate it for the reasons I previously stated
    photo A66A0D18-B3A8-4371-B9B3-CC914C712A93_zpsn2ycx4tz.png
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

And there's the white flag.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

And there's the white flag.
    photo 886275CF-25A9-40AD-BF46-C8C22AD59CA1_zpswujaqrgw.jpg
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,749
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

That being said, what I said is factually correct. I do enjoy your new found support for the Mueller investigation tho.
    How many Russia collusion indictments has Mueller gotten? Poont them out sparky!

This is a witch hunt. KGB, Nazi, SATSI level shit. Let me see your tax returns for your entire life is not an investigation it's a witch hunt.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

That being said, what I said is factually correct. I do enjoy your new found support for the Mueller investigation tho.
    How many Russia collusion indictments has Mueller gotten? Poont them out sparky!

This is a witch hunt. KGB, Nazi, SATSI level shit. Let me see your tax returns for your entire life is not an investigation it's a witch hunt.
    I was just gonna ask if you really are that clueless then I realized who I was responding to.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

That's funny

That’s funny.
    How was it a witch hunt?

I was just gonna ask if you really are that clueless then I realized who I was responding to.
    You didn't answer the question. but then it's hamburger Hondo!
  • Options
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,584
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Chelsea Clinton is so fucking gross.

And Hillary is cruel. Why she didn't allow her daughter to get plastic surgery in high school I'll never understand.