Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Isaiah Stewart, 2019 5* C, (Committed) (There was never a doubt)

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Will someone explain to me why we’re even finalists for this blue chip from 3000 miles away, let alone the favorite? Are Dollar/Conroy that good of recruiters, or is this actually Hop who’s running point? What the hell is happening?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Will someone explain to me why we’re even finalists for this blue chip from 3000 miles away, let alone the favorite? Are Dollar/Conroy that good of recruiters, or is this actually Hop who’s running point? What the hell is happening?

The kid is from Rochester and Hop coached at Syracuse.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Basnight is a fucking idiot. With a coach like Hopkins you aren’t rebuilding jfc sure if Romar’s your coach you are rebuilding. Hopkins is reloading.

Here’s the thing Jaylen isn’t a coveted player by the NBA because he’s not the best 3pt shooter. I think he stays. You’ll have 4 elite scorers next year Naz, Isaiah, if you get McDaniels, and Nowell. That’s a team that can win a national championship.
  • Options

Because Mike Hopkins can fucking recruit with the best of em.
  • Options
    It’s over motherfuckers. Confirmed Zay to UW

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Basnight is a fucking idiot. With a coach like Hopkins you aren’t rebuilding jfc sure if Romar’s your coach you are rebuilding. Hopkins is reloading.

Here’s the thing Jaylen isn’t a coveted player by the NBA because he’s not the best 3pt shooter. I think he stays. You’ll have 4 elite scorers next year Naz, Isaiah, if you get McDaniels, and Nowell. That’s a team that can win a national championship.

Scholarship wise, we can fit all of them if we let one current player go. Any guesses who that’d be?
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Scholarship wise, we can fit all of them if we let one current player go. Any guesses who that’d be?
    Hardy maybe? I hope not.
    Timmins grad transfer? (BPJ, Roberts, and Stewart is all you need)

Those are the only two candidates imo
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Limit is 13, they're fine. They had an open one this season.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Domicillo said:

This checks out. I think left one open for a transfer PG.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Hardy maybe? I hope not.

Ya I think your right. I’d lean towards Timmins cause he's not a original Hopkins guy and you need a point guard for the first half of the season while Green sits.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Hardy maybe? I hope not.

Ya I think your right. I’d lean towards Timmins cause he's not a original Hopkins guy and you need a point guard for the first half of the season while Green sits.
    No one needs to leave. As rapeculture pointed out we have 12 scholarship players this year. You are allocated 13.
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Hardy maybe? I hope not.

No one needs to leave. As rapeculture pointed out we have 12 scholarship players this year. You are allocated 13.
    #RomarMath
  • Options
    Isaiah Stewart looks like a bear doing ballet in the post. He’s so fucking wide and big but his feet man. Oh my fuck. He absolutely destroyed the #1 player in the country (why i think he’s the best big) he just beat him up. Dude has a nice face up game and can hit threes. He’s so fucking elite.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

Checks out

12 current schollies

Losing Crisp, Nowell, Thybulle and D Green.

Adding Q Green, Battle, Tsohonis

Hopefully adding McDaniels and Stewart.

Nobody has to be run.

Reality is Quade is almost certainly on scholly already so that open spot came in very handy.

If we get commits from McDaniels and Stewart and still offer/recruit anyone you’ll know they don’t expect Nowell back.
  • Options
    https://youtu.be/M5BNAlOk2tk

Isaiah Stewart vs. #1 rated player in the country James Wiseman