Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I'm sure Paul Manafort's guilty plea to conspiracy against the US is nothing.

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm just waiting on the smoking gun for collusion with the Russians. It's what I was promised "sometime very soon" for over two years now. Is that happening or nah?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

It's great that Mueller offered up a plea for no apparent reason.

Good guy.

He's guilty

If I implied he wasn’t I apologize and will now kill myself if it helps
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

He was already convicted of the tax evasion this plea is dealing with other charges.

No shit. Tell that to @RaceBannon
    What charges? The rest of the charges from his trial are part of this deal including hiding money fro years ago

So what is charged with that includes Trump or his time with trump?
    Wut!?!?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo is the perfect illustration of the low info type Mueller is aiming at

Even @SFGbob says you are wrong. The best part is you calling me low information and you won't post a link.
    Nothing he pled to today has anything to do with his work on the Trump campaign and Russian collusion. His tax evasion and fraud was over a greater period than just 2005 but it all predates his time on the Trump campaign.
    Yes

I was sloppy but I'm not smart allegedly
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

It's great that Mueller offered up a plea for no apparent reason.

Good guy.

He's guilty

If I implied he wasn’t I apologize and will now kill myself if it helps
    I don't think it will help, but don't let me get in your way.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hurtful

I'm just funnin' ya. You know you're always one of my favorite classy poasters.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

He was already convicted of the tax evasion this plea is dealing with other charges.

What charges? The rest of the charges from his trial are part of this deal including hiding money fro years ago

Show me where I said the charges were connected to Trump. I did say he was the head of the Trump campaign. Ballwasher.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

I'm just waiting on the smoking gun for collusion with the Russians. It's what I was promised "sometime very soon" for over two years now. Is that happening or nah?

Oh don't worry, the Rats are already poised to pivot to money laundering when the come up empty on collusion.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,185
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing this could mean impeachment. Could be as soon as next week. Maybe not though. Things change.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,864
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm hearing this could mean impeachment. Could be as soon as next week. Maybe not though. Things change.

Either way I think it will be interesting.
  • Options

Who promised that? You believed it? Jfc.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who promised that? You believed it? Jfc.
    There's the pivot

We needed a special prosecutor to finally nab Manafort

That's it
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Show me where I said the charges were connected to Trump. I did say he was the head of the Trump campaign. Ballwasher.
    The entire purpose of you posting that Trump tweet and saying that Manafort was "taking one for the team" was to implicate Trump and the Trump campaign into this recent plea deal. Are you this dishonest with all of your dealings Hondo?
  • Options
    Mueller can take all the time he wants. I enjoy the spectacle.

Why are you bothered by mueller? If he’s got nothing, who cares? Some of you seem really anxious about mueller. Why?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018

Locker room conspiracy. Coffee boy. I'm sure Trump's constant pleas to lick the pre-cum off Russia's cock for the past three years and walks in public with a leash on while he calls Putin daddy... it's probably all just random.

Seems like you got your fill of the diarrhea that CNN and other news organizations propaganda organizations are spewing today. You're not stupid but you're uniformed, which is sad, because you're wasting your talents here.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018

Manafort didn’t just plead guilty. He’s cooperating with the special prosecutor.

On what?

The case was brought by Mueller's team, which is probing potential crimes which is covering up crimes committed by the democrat party and their co-conspirators in the intelligence agencies related to the 2016 election. But Manafort has not been charged with anything related to the campaign.

I'm sure Mueller is real interested in Trump's involvement in a 12 year old tax case

You guys got played

Sad
    FIFY
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

Mueller can take all the time he wants. I enjoy the spectacle.

Why are you bothered by mueller? If he’s got nothing, who cares? Some of you seem really anxious about mueller. Why?

An unaccountable prosecutor with an obvious partisan bent shouldn't be allowed unlimited time to investigate until he finds a crime. If there is evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians and their tampering with the election then bring those charges. Looking into Trump's business deals from before he was President or even running for office isn't what Mueller should be doing.

This is like the Plame affair where Fitzgerald continuing looking for a "crime" long after he already knew who had leaked her name to the press.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The entire purpose of you posting that Trump tweet and saying that Manafort was "taking one for the team" was to implicate Trump and the Trump campaign into this recent plea deal. Are you this dishonest with all of your dealings Hondo?
    The purpose wasn't implicating Trump. But you do sound scared.

Curious why you don't call out Race for his lies on the guilty pleas?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

The purpose wasn't implicating Trump. But you do sound scared.

Curious why you don't call out Race for his lies on the guilty pleas?
    You make for a bad liar Hondo. How does this plea deal show that Manafort is "taking one for the team?" Which "team" is he taking one for? Race admitted that he erred in his statement. You should try it sometime Hondo.