Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm sure Paul Manafort's guilty plea to conspiracy against the US is nothing.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Locker room conspiracy. Coffee boy. I'm sure Trump's constant pleas to lick the pre-cum off Russia's cock for the past three years and walks in public with a leash on while he calls Putin daddy... it's probably all just random.

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Manafort didn’t just plead guilty. He’s cooperating with the special prosecutor.

You gott em now faggots. Watit for it...DDY coming in for the reach around. You fucking homos are dumber than dirt.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

Manafort didn’t just plead guilty. He’s cooperating with the special prosecutor.

You gott em now faggots. Watit for it...DDY coming in for the reach around. You fucking homos are dumber than dirt.
    Ok.... What's your take then? What's the positive spin on this? I'm genuinely curious.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,226
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anybody remember how Tony Podesta reacted after the Paul Manfort indictment was usealed?

He resigned, retroactivley registered under FARA and then dissapeared.

Emails suggest that the lobbying firm know all along that their work was for the pro-Russian government of Ukraine and not a non-profit group. This calls into question Podesta's basis for not registering under FARA to begin with.

Those clinging to the hope that somehow Mueller is going after Trump will be dissapointed. Mueller is after Podesta.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Ok.... What's your take then? What's the positive spin on this? I'm genuinely curious.
    Yeah, take the time to give Hondo an intelligent response so that he can respond with the clown nose and then run away. Or if he says anything that's total bullshit and you call him on it, he was just "trolling" you.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Yeah, take the time to give Hondo an intelligent response so that he can respond with the clown nose and then run away. Or if he says anything that's total bullshit and you call him on it, he was just "trolling" you.
    Throw it at me anyway. Tell me what the talking points memo says. It's just copy pasta anyway.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

There is no positive spin on this dipshit. This is gruel for morons. Mueller and RR are wrapped up in one of the greatest political scandals ever. Even with 97% of Pravda dishing you unlimited portions, here you are hands outstretched asking for more. Ask the resident homo DDY for the Broadway reference.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Throw it at me anyway. Tell me what the talking points memo says. It's just copy pasta anyway.
    Now that is rich coming from you. On the few occasions where you've even attempted to engage with me all you've fucking done is copy and paste the words of others, and almost always what you've copied and pasted doesn't even address anything I said.

Sweet Geezus Hondo, heal your fucking self.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Now that is rich coming from you. On the few occasions where you've even attempted to engage with me all you've fucking done is copy and paste the words of others, and almost always what you've copied and pasted doesn't even address anything I said.

Sweet Geezus Hondo, heal your fucking self.
    photo B97103C3-9DB3-401B-B9A0-8DEB88933211_zpszvui9xpd.gif
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Fun with reality...

Glad to see the crazies on the bored are reliving their late 2016 and 2017 glory days when impeachment and indictments were coming any day...

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

There is no positive spin on this dipshit. This is gruel for morons. Mueller and RR are wrapped up in one of the greatest political scandals ever. Even with 97% of Pravda dishing you unlimited portions, here you are hands outstretched asking for more. Ask the resident homo DDY for the Broadway reference.
    I enjoy bearing witness to the pain and suffering of troomps completely melting down.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,730
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mueller is desperate for something to distract from the campaign that hired a foreigner to collude with Russia on a fake dossier that the FBI and DOJ used to spy on political opponents of Obama and Hillary

But I am sure cooperating with Mueller on 12 year old tax charges and three months in the campaign are going to be the thing that BRINGS DOWN TRUMP THIS TIME

It has to be

Over promise and under deliver is no way to go through life son

Mueller is desperate for something to distract from the campaign that hired a foreigner to collude with Russia on a fake dossier that the FBI and DOJ used to spy on political opponents of Obama and Hillary

But I am sure cooperating with Mueller on 12 year old tax charges and three months in the campaign are going to be the thing that BRINGS DOWN TRUMP THIS TIME

It has to be

Who on here says this is taking Trump down?

Since you brought Obama and Hillary into it. I do chuckle at all the criminal conspiracies supposed to be around them. How many convictions, indictments, or guilty pleas surround them? How many surround Trump?

Clearly Obama and Hillary are better at being criminals than Trump.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    2001400ex said:

Regardless, Manafort did not play a “limited role” in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned. Moreover, his roles in the campaign, particularly Convention Manager, were crucial, and arguably prevented a derailing of Trump’s nomination through a floor fight at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Ooooooh

Here's the thing. You are correct this is not a direct link to Trump. What is behind all this, that's the question. I don't know. Could be nothing. We'll find out over time.
    As I have said let me look into everything someone has done with no limits on time or scope and I could probably charge every person on this board with a crime. Every single one. This is not how our justice system works. We do not investigate people to find a crime. A crime is discovered and then we look for suspects not the other way around. This is KGB, NAZI level shit.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

It has to be

Just wait until trump and nunes get to the bottom of this scandal. One of the biggest ever. Spying! Deep state! Perp walk the offenders to jail! Any day now.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Regardless, Manafort did not play a “limited role” in the campaign. He was involved with the campaign for five months, serving as campaign chairman for three of those months until he resigned. Moreover, his roles in the campaign, particularly Convention Manager, were crucial, and arguably prevented a derailing of Trump’s nomination through a floor fight at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland.

Ooooooh

Here's the thing. You are correct this is not a direct link to Trump. What is behind all this, that's the question. I don't know. Could be nothing. We'll find out over time.
    As I have said let me look into everything someone has done with no limits on time or scope and I could probably charge every person on this board with a crime. Every single one. This is not how our justice system works. We do not investigate people to find a crime. A crime is discovered and then we look for suspects not the other way around. This is KGB, NAZI level shit.
    Are you knew to politics?
    Swaye's Wigwam

It has to be

Just wait until trump and nunes get to the bottom of this scandal. One of the biggest ever. Spying! Deep state! Perp walk the offenders to jail! Any day now.
    It will take time but there will be more to come from this than from collusion.

I stand by that. LIPO

Meanwhile better start getting ready for our big tailgate at your place
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lol - you guys are so fucking stupid.

Alright - I thought this might be a moment that the brainwashed would see the truth, but I am now fully convinced (lulz) - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Ok!

Enjoy being brainwashed fucktards who think science, the academy, the CIA, FBI, the legal system, all credible news sources and the special counsel are CONSPIRING, RIGGED and DISCREDITED...

But Donald Trump, Russia, Alex Jones, Fox, Roger Stone, Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity are all telling the truth.

Sure.gif

Swaye's Wigwam

Lol - you guys are so fucking stupid.

Alright - I thought this might be a moment that the brainwashed would see the truth, but I am now fully convinced (lulz) - IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.

Ok!

Enjoy being brainwashed fucktards who think science, the academy, the CIA, FBI, the legal system, all credible news sources and the special counsel are CONSPIRING, RIGGED and DISCREDITED...

But Donald Trump, Russia, Alex Jones, Fox, Roger Stone, Rudy Giuliani and Sean Hannity are all telling the truth.

Sure.gif

You have to be completely and hopelessly stupid to trust the FBI and the DOJ on anything

Once upon time liberals understood that

Sorry that you don't

And if you actually did look at all the evidence you would acknowledge the corruption already revealed.

If you looked at the history of ass clowns like Mueller and Comey you'd feel like a fucking idiot for standing up for them

Talk about brainwashed. Team Hondo welcomes you

Now why don't you tell us how tax charges from 2005 have anything to do with Trump.