Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Google employees fight back

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

It’s very apparent why the Woodshed no longer exists

The Shed survived for 20 years, it wasn’t until the liberal snowflakes took over that it got closed down.

• Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's funny watching all the free market Fox news fair and balanced people wanting to censor Google.

I don’t want to censor them, I want to tax the shit out of them. When did you liberals start opposing taxes?
    Would Hardcore husky be subject to the tax? It doesn't treat all speech in a neautral manner. I would be calling for genocide right now if I had my druthers.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

The Shed survived for 20 years, it wasn’t until the liberal snowflakes took over that it got closed down.

Fuck those guys. They need to be taxed and regulated. Same with twitter and google.

Then we will have free speech.
    Sad.
    MAGA!
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RedRocket said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

It's funny watching all the free market Fox news fair and balanced people wanting to censor Google.

I don’t want to censor them, I want to tax the shit out of them. When did you liberals start opposing taxes?
    Would Hardcore husky be subject to the tax? It doesn't treat all speech in a neautral manner. I would be calling for genocide right now if I had my druthers.
    Hidden within each and every one of my posts is a code.

Upon deciphering this code one will see my manifesto in all it's glory, calling for sweet, sweet genocide.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    RedRocket said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

The over/under is 5-million page views per day.

HCH is safe for-evah.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

I don't know. Is HH a publicly traded company that represents itself as neutral content provider? Calling for genocide probably violates some term of use agreement I suspect. Does being a Conservative do the same?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

Fuck those guys. They need to be taxed and regulated. Same with twitter and google.

Sad.
    MAGA!
    They are free to run their business as they see fit but if they going to discriminate against political views they don't like they need to be transparent about it . As it is right now Twitter and Google claim they're non-partisan and that they don't censor content for political views unless that content violates their terms of use. If they want to come out and announce that being a Conservative is a violation have it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    MAGA!
    They are free to run their business as they see fit but if they going to discriminate against political views they don't like they need to be transparent about it . As it is right now Twitter and Google claim they're non-partisan and that they don't censor content for political views unless that content violates their terms of use. If they want to come out and announce that being a Conservative is a violation have it.
    I'm sure you hold this business to the same standard.

photo 599FD69B-2820-4FA8-B473-56C93C6911A3_zpsar6p5zfh.jpg
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    MAGA!

What a fucking retard
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

You sound like a huge fucking pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    And you sound like someone who enjoys having sex with children.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

I always forget to add pedophile fetish to your profile. It doesn't come out as often as your homoerotic fetish but it's still there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    MAGA!

I don't have a problem with media outlets that have political views. Fox doesn't deny that there Conservative tilt to their opinion shows.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sad.
    MAGA!

I don't have a problem with media outlets that have political views. Fox doesn't deny that there Conservative tilt to their opinion shows.
    Other than the fair and balanced tag line. Most honest news Network. What's the other one? Oh yeah..... We report, you decide.

Da fuq do you call that? When hannity gets called to the carpet, he hides behind the " I'm a pundit" curtain causes he's a pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hondo you have absolute nothing at risk here other than your fragile ego and in my brief time here I've never seen you admit you've put your head up your ass once and you do it all the fucking time.

From your head up the ass belief that India represents the apex of free market capitalism to your lie about the US only allowing 60K legal immigrants into the country each year. I've been here just a couple weeks and you've easily stated a dozen different claims that were absolute fucking bullshit and I've never once seen you admit you had your head up your ass.

Heal yourself first Hondo.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hondo you have absolute nothing at risk here other than your fragile ego and in my brief time here I've never seen you admit you've put your head up your ass once and you do it all the fucking time.

From your head up the ass belief that India represents the apex of free market capitalism to your lie about the US only allowing 60K legal immigrants into the country each year. I've been here just a couple weeks and you've easily stated a dozen different claims that were absolute fucking bullshit and I've never once seen you admit you had your head up your ass.

And you can't read for comprehension.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Tell me what I got wrong Kunt?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I realize this is one of your favorite Kunt acts when you've been caught talking out your ass but state for me clearly what it was that I got wrong.

• Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

I realize this is one of your favorite Kunt acts when you've been caught talking out your ass but state for me clearly what it was that I got wrong.

Rent fucking free.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

I'm sure you're an authority on that. You hang out with lots of pedophiles, do you?

Have you always been such a whiny cunt, or is that the liberals' doing as well?