Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL HURRICANE FLORENCE GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dflea said:

dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

A hurricane bears down on the dilapidated home where his bed-ridden father awaits a horrible death, and his son is hanging out on Hardcore Husky?

It's plausible given the other responsibilities that people shirk while on this bored
    Which reminds me, I have to go crack the window for my toddler that I left in her car seat.
    So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.
    Hell yes, she is an illegal immigrant, those crops aren’t going to pick themselves. She’s doing the work you see as suitable for brown skinned folks
    Oh really? My wife stayed home and raised our kids so strangers wouldn't have to do it. And she kept house and shit so I could do manly work.

Does it suck being poor? Does your wife tell you to fuck off and make money like a real man?
    Your wife couldn’t hack it huh?
    Didn't have to. That's the point.

All of this reactionary shit people are in up to their eyeballs over and we've missed one of the most important ones: getting the ladies back into their traditional roles and letting the men handle the heavy lifting.

Maybe if strangers weren't raising American children we wouldn't have this soft af millennial generation everyone bitches about so much.

You do what you want Race. As for me and my home, we'll serve the Lord.
    I'm not afraid of a strong woman but I'm a MAN and I'm 40

Come after me!
    Race you were 40 in 1840. Who are you kidding? You're still getting used to the idea of women voting.
    Biggest mistake ever
    You checked over your shoulder before you poasted that, didn't you?
    Trust me. Race's occasional absences from the boards coincide with the location of Mrs. Racebannon. My Latina sisters don't fuck around. Axe Race. He knows.
    Race has been married a long time, and hasn't been killed with a frying pan yet, so he apparently knows what he's doing.
    It helps when you can't be killed
    Beat me to it. Race is immortal.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?

They’re doing the work no one else wants to do.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?

The donkey always appeared to be very willing.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam

So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorence pic.twitter.com/8FRyM4NLbL

— Tony scar. (@gourdnibler) September 14, 2018
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,575
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Dude61 said:

So dramatic! Dude from the weather channel bracing for his life, as 2 dudes just stroll past. #HurricaneFlorence pic.twitter.com/8FRyM4NLbL

LOL
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Dude61 said:

That is funny as fuck.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Dude61 said:

That is funny as fuck.

That's our media.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Careful pal. I actually know your wife Mr. Fernwood Panther.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

The donkey always appeared to be very willing.
    Triggered af. Can't get you to shut up today.

I'm not the reason you're stupid and can't take care of your family. That lies squarely with your parents, including your soon-to-be dead Dads.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

You’re off by a lot of years. PM my wife’s name and I’ll tell you if you’re correct.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

You’re off by a lot of years. PM my wife’s name and I’ll tell you if you’re correct.
    Dood; you poasted a pic of yourself. I know who you are.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    SFGbob said:

Will it hit the Carolinas or veer into Georgia for a replay of the trail of tears?

How many people will Trump kill? Will @Swaye be one of them?

My bed ridden father is right in the path of the hurricane, we've known this for days. If anything bad happens to him it will be Trump's fault.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

SFGbob said:

Dood; you poasted a pic of yourself. I know who you are.
    I find this disturbing. But since we clearly attended the same assemblies, and I can’t recall any hot soccer moms, I stand by my previous statement.