Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL HURRICANE FLORENCE GAME THREAD

Comments

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ESPN is splicing in Hurricane reports in the Wake - BC game, lol. I’m flying out of ATL right now back to San Francisco, if this hurricane wants to hurry up and crash my plane and kill me I wouldn’t be opposed, at least it would kill me before Utah and Browning do on Saturday.

Also, I would take Wake Forests LBs in a fucking second over ours.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

A hurricane bears down on the dilapidated home where his bed-ridden father awaits a horrible death, and his son is hanging out on Hardcore Husky?

It's plausible given the other responsibilities that people shirk while on this bored
    Which reminds me, I have to go crack the window for my toddler that I left in her car seat.
    So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.
    Hell yes, she is an illegal immigrant, those crops aren’t going to pick themselves. She’s doing the work you see as suitable for brown skinned folks
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

A hurricane bears down on the dilapidated home where his bed-ridden father awaits a horrible death, and his son is hanging out on Hardcore Husky?

It's plausible given the other responsibilities that people shirk while on this bored
    Which reminds me, I have to go crack the window for my toddler that I left in her car seat.
    So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.
    Hell yes, she is an illegal immigrant, those crops aren’t going to pick themselves. She’s doing the work you see as suitable for brown skinned folks
    Oh really? My wife stayed home and raised our kids so strangers wouldn't have to do it. And she kept house and shit so I could do manly work.

Does it suck being poor? Does your wife tell you to fuck off and make money like a real man?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,327
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.
    Oh really? My wife stayed home and raised our kids so strangers wouldn't have to do it. And she kept house and shit so I could do manly work.

Does it suck being poor? Does your wife tell you to fuck off and make money like a real man?
    Your wife couldn’t hack it huh?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.

Didn't have to. That's the point.

All of this reactionary shit people are in up to their eyeballs over and we've missed one of the most important ones: getting the ladies back into their traditional roles and letting the men handle the heavy lifting.

Maybe if strangers weren't raising American children we wouldn't have this soft af millennial generation everyone bitches about so much.

You do what you want Race. As for me and my home, we'll serve the Lord.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Your wife stayed home so she could get fucked properly by your illegal alien gardener, taking care of the kids? Is that what she called it when she plopped them down in front of the TV for hours only to engage in what she and your gardener called Tijuana Donkey time?

Brilliant come back. Starting to become clear to me why your're so poor and ineffectual.

Sad.
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.

All of this reactionary shit people are in up to their eyeballs over and we've missed one of the most important ones: getting the ladies back into their traditional roles and letting the men handle the heavy lifting.

Maybe if strangers weren't raising American children we wouldn't have this soft af millennial generation everyone bitches about so much.

I'm not afraid of a strong woman but I'm a MAN and I'm 40

Come after me!
    Race you were 40 in 1840. Who are you kidding? You're still getting used to the idea of women voting.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    edited September 2018
    I thought this was a Hurricane watch party thread im so confused
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    SFGbob said:

I have my priorities

Your first good effort.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.

Come after me!
    Race you were 40 in 1840. Who are you kidding? You're still getting used to the idea of women voting.
    Biggest mistake ever
    The one thing we can all agree upon here
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.

Come after me!
    Biggest mistake ever
    The one thing we can all agree upon here
    Hey, I stand by my picks in the Record Shoppe polls.
  • Options
    dflea said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Squirt said:

So, does the wife work?

Jesus. So unmanly.

Come after me!
    Biggest mistake ever
    You checked over your shoulder before you poasted that, didn't you?
    Trust me. Race's occasional absences from the boards coincide with the location of Mrs. Racebannon. My Latina sisters don't fuck around. Axe Race. He knows.
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

SFGbob said:

I have my priorities

Your first good effort.
    I'll take, "Things No One Has Ever Said After Reading a Boobs Poast" for 100, Alex.