Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jason Gessers couch getting awfully hot-bursting into flame

13»

Comments

• Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,472
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited September 2018
    dongman said:

My Cuog friends did not appreciate this. They told me to take a long walk for some perspective. Apparently it's not funny to take shots when there is a prime opportunity to skewer someone.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cougzz said:

The Coug narrative has changed to dirtbag, good riddance.

Where were they the last 18 years?

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

The poor sap. It wasn’t even a chick that ratted him out. Just pure unabashed playah hatin.

Sad.

I thought so too, but looks like there might be a little more to it. Someone posted this to reddit:

The earlier allegations painted the picture of a guy that was overly flirty to the point where he was making people uncomfortable. The report that came out yesterday details Gesser repeatedly attempting to kiss his former nanny without consent. Here is an excerpt from the accusation:

“He slid his hand up my dress and placed it on my butt,” she said. “I pushed his hand away again and I said no and continued saying no, and I felt so overpowered and I felt so helpless. And then he tried again with both hands and slid both hands up my dress and put them on my butt, and I kept pushing him away and telling him no and he kept saying ‘it’s OK.’ ”

After this, she said Gesser made aggressive attempts to pull her in for a kiss, which she was only able to block by putting her hand over her mouth.

“He put his hand around my head and pulled my head in to kiss him and I could hardly say no by the time my face was so close to him,” she said. “I had to cover my mouth with my hand and he kept pulling me in so close and was kissing my hand that was over my mouth, and he kept pulling me closer.”

This is inexcusable behavior and I recommend reading the rest of the article. I feel terrible for the victim and I sincerely hope (and doubt) that this was an isolated event. I hope Gesser is able to apologize at least privately and learn from this experience but I don't want him anywhere near the WSU community ever again

Edit: meant to link the article: https://dailyevergreen.com/36716/news/former-wsu-volleyball-player-claims-jason-gesser-groped-her-attempted-to-kiss-her-without-consent/

Edit: Here is a video from some local news station with her describing some of his actions: https://www.kxly.com/news/gesser-accuser-responds-to-his-resignation-from-wsu/796896150
    DISAGREE

• Options
    BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes

Cougzz said:

Where were they the last 18 years?

"Everybody" had stories about him hitting on their girlfriends in college. Nothing further developed until the past 5 years when he returned. There were rumblings about this actual inappropriate stuff in the past 12 months or so, but not really to the degree of what came the past 2 days.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Cougzz said:

Where were they the last 128 years?

Also, it’s classier to call them “au pairs”
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

The poor sap. It wasn’t even a chick that ratted him out. Just pure unabashed playah hatin.

Sad.

I thought so too, but looks like there might be a little more to it. Someone posted this to reddit:

The earlier allegations painted the picture of a guy that was overly flirty to the point where he was making people uncomfortable. The report that came out yesterday details Gesser repeatedly attempting to kiss his former nanny without consent. Here is an excerpt from the accusation:

“He slid his hand up my dress and placed it on my butt,” she said. “I pushed his hand away again and I said no and continued saying no, and I felt so overpowered and I felt so helpless. And then he tried again with both hands and slid both hands up my dress and put them on my butt, and I kept pushing him away and telling him no and he kept saying ‘it’s OK.’ ”

After this, she said Gesser made aggressive attempts to pull her in for a kiss, which she was only able to block by putting her hand over her mouth.

“He put his hand around my head and pulled my head in to kiss him and I could hardly say no by the time my face was so close to him,” she said. “I had to cover my mouth with my hand and he kept pulling me in so close and was kissing my hand that was over my mouth, and he kept pulling me closer.”

This is inexcusable behavior and I recommend reading the rest of the article. I feel terrible for the victim and I sincerely hope (and doubt) that this was an isolated event. I hope Gesser is able to apologize at least privately and learn from this experience but I don't want him anywhere near the WSU community ever again

Edit: meant to link the article: https://dailyevergreen.com/36716/news/former-wsu-volleyball-player-claims-jason-gesser-groped-her-attempted-to-kiss-her-without-consent/

Edit: Here is a video from some local news station with her describing some of his actions: https://www.kxly.com/news/gesser-accuser-responds-to-his-resignation-from-wsu/796896150
    DISAGREE

Softy supports attempted sexual assault
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Sad.

i need pictures

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    AZDuck said:

Cougzz said:

Where were they the last 128 years?

Also, it’s classier to call them “au pairs”
    duh...who doesn't like them in pairs?
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

salemcoog said:

Sad.

i need pictures

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I was waiting the the "Do you know who I am?" to drop
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sad.

i need pictures

Maybe a pic of another “victim” that is less constipated???
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

Sad.

DISAGREE

Softy supports attempted sexual assault
    We need to get some concrete definitions for all these occurrences for men trying to be men.

A guy making a pass at you isn't sexual assault. At least not in my eyes.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    Did Bull Moose give Gesser a high five as he was leaving the bar with the chick or just a quick thumbs up?

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    pics or it’s all a lie
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra @StrongArmCobra