Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Am I the only one who thinks?

2»

Comments

• Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Baphomet said:

In Pete's presser he made it sound like our early run game issues were due to one OL player missing his blocks or making assignment errors. Get that fixed, and maybe our run game won't suck this time.

That said, Browning sucks.

The run game is all about Nick Harris. If he's healthy, we'll run the ball on Utah.

If he's not, TCSIO.

(Conference)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Run games generally suck when every teams plan is to sell out on the run and make Browning beat them.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We're not going to lose this game.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    At least it validates that the whole Jake Browning sucks thing isnt just a HH meme.

Every single defense this year is going to have the exact same game plan.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

We're not going to lose this game.

I sure hope not, but how are we? going to throw the ball downfield without Marvin Hall or Dante Pettis?...
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Run games generally suck when every teams plan is to sell out on the run and make Browning beat them.

I feel some doogish optimism that the Huskies can punish teams that stack the box by working the sidelines deep with Ty Jones, Aaron Fuller, and Quintin Pounds.

The realist in me believes, however, that Jake Browning will take six sacks, throw two picks, and Bush will screw up the play calls in the red zone.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Worshington has the horses and needs to dominate. Defense will be there. Think only thing is the offense. If Brownsox starts shitting the bed, and if Peterman is worth his salt, he will bring in diff qbs in second half. Period.

That’s the only thing that will keep Dub from dominating is a coaching decision.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    To expound, it amazes me the level of doubt here when UDub just went and played one of the best teams in the nation pretty much in their backyard and almost and could have won the dam thing and are worried about Utah..

I get it’s a hard trap game at their house and with all due respect to ute69 or whatever his handle is, they are no where on the same level. To me it’s simple, a hard fought game caus them goats will be fired up but should be a dominant performance by the huskys.....andit better be in not just in the country’s eyes like mine who will be watching but guarantee the committee will take note.

Only thing I would be concerned with in this gayme from what I know is if Washington can handle the physicality caus Utes bring it and if there is a let down in offense production and will peterman make hard decisions. This is Washington’s gayme like when a good SEC school goes on the road. It’s smash mouth til an oh wtf status then there is decisions made.

If Washington drops this, IMO, it is fukn totally on the coach’s.