Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Am I the only one who thinks?

We are going to lose against Utah? Finally got to watching the scrimmage, the OL looked less than shity, teams are catching on to that jake is having confidence issues. I just don’t see us getting it done

Comments

• Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jake having trust issues. He just needs to rip it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we? lose to Utah. Will be chinteresting to see what Pete does if that happens. Will he remove the stick from his ass and shake things up? Or will he keep banging his head against the wall with the same old shit?

Just ripping it doesn't help when they are low and outside of the WR. The only thing Browning can rip right now is a fart.....in church
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Only if Haener doesn't play.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I wouldn't be surprised if we? lose to Utah. Will be chinteresting to see what Pete does if that happens. Will he remove the stick from his ass and shake things up? Or will he keep banging his head against the wall with the same old shit?

Just ripping it doesn't help when they are low and outside of the WR. The only thing Browning can rip right now is a fart.....in church
    Sarkasm was lost on you.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I've always thought we lose this game...that being said...I thought Utah would be better than this.
  • Options

Sarkasm was lost on you.
    Dude chill out a little. The bored is about fun.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Sarkasm was lost on you.
    Kutomba mbali
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    HuskyJW said:

I've always thought we lose this game...that being said...I thought Utah would be better than this.

Yep. They have been less impressive than UW. Contenders win this game without much of a struggle. Pretenders don't.
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

Every year people expect the players to care more about these shit games than the fans do

They don't

If they aren't ready for Utah then PANIC

Either way WE will get fucking boomed in at least the first quarter, as is tradition for both important games and scrimmages.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    edited September 2018

Sarkasm was lost on you.
    sometimes. I'll keep looking for it. It may be at the bottom of that 5th
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,446
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If they lose to Utah they should expect to fly back to a peapatch.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,115
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Every year people expect the players to care more about these shit games than the fans do

They don't

If the Offense comes out and goes 3 and out I'm panicking
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Preseason I? said two losses, one to Auburn one to Utah.

I? stand by it.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

HRYK
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    No. You wont lose to Utah.
  • Options

They don't

They didn't come to UW to play football, they just came to sleep with Roof.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

Sarkasm was lost on you.
    No it’s not. It’s about creating panic and hysteria. That said, I was more confident in winning the Auburn game than I am the Utah game.
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    In Pete's presser he made it sound like our early run game issues were due to one OL player missing his blocks or making assignment errors. Get that fixed, and maybe our run game won't suck this time.

That said, Browning sucks.