Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Haener says

Comments

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,644
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

gmo said:

Jake Browning
    23/37 313yds 8.5avg 2TDs 2INTs
    Jake Haener
    7/7 110yds 15.7avg 1TD 0INTs

I fucking hate Brownsocks, but these scrimmage stats don't prove a damn thing.
    just facts thought I’d add to the conversation.

Watching the game it is clear his arm strength is vastly superior though.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

I'm currently at buffalo wild wings with a super hot real estate agent who went to USC.

Gonna get laid don't even give a fuck about the game tonight.

Yeah may have overplayed that. She needs to go. If she sees me during the game my chances of getting laid are zero

Got the number hanf out afrtet the game
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

We know Brownsocks is shit.

We don't know if Haener can play.

I'm fine going with the unknown here, but don't act like he's good. We have no idea.

Haener should be given a fair shot in the next few games... 2nd quarter should be his. Fuck it! Just play him.
  • Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Putting him in after the second fn stupid pick would have been the move.
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    Look Pete has said its about going out on the field and executing. Who went out and executed today? Browning brought his shit effort and Haener played with excitement(?). I mean anyone watching that game could feel the change.
  • Options
    mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    gmo said:

Jake Browning
    Jake Haener

Draw
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Send a fucking picture Bitchfork. CHRIST.
  • Options
    Yeah let me take a picture and admit that I visit this shithole
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

I'm currently at buffalo wild wings with a super hot real estate agent who went to USC.

Yeah may have overplayed that. She needs to go. If she sees me during the game my chances of getting laid are zero

You're slobbering over your words again, faggot.

What's wrong, is it that you know your season is going to be over a few hours from now?

Crisp your shit or the guy you're trying to pick up at the gay bar is not going home with you to mom's apartment tonight.
  • Options

Baseman said:

What's wrong, is it that you know your season is going to be over a few hours from now?

Crisp your shit or the guy you're trying to pick up at the gay bar is not going home with you to mom's apartment tonight.
    You are a bigger faggot than anyone else here

I hope I never meet you in real life. Because if you are cool I'll probably just give up.
  • Options

Baseman said:

You are a bigger faggot than anyone else here

I hope I never meet you in real life. Because if you are cool I'll probably just give up.
    I would get shitfaced drunk if I were you too knowing you're about to get a beatdown from the Big 10 and embarrass the rest of the teams in the PAC. Same as it ever was.
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    gmo said:

Jake Browning
    Jake Haener

Looks to me like Browning had almost 3 times more passing yards and twice as many TDs
  • Options

Passion said:

I recall when we signed Jake Haener he vowed that he would see the field at UW in meaningful situations.

I don’t know Haener and any sane Husky fan would say that he will not be the starting QB next year. BUT, my gut tells me that he is basically saying “fuck you” to Jacob Eason. “You want the starting job, then come get it.”

And for that reason, I like him.

It's becoming obvious that the team doesn't respect Browning. He is clearly not a leader. He's a pouty little shithead and doesn't do anything to elevate his team's play. His continued failures frustrate those around him.

Yeah, Boobs & J will flag me for talking about Haener's 4th quarter play in a "scrimmage". But, he brought an energy to the offense that has been lacking. I don't give a shit if it was the backups playing, etc. He just made shit happen.
    Sounds like he put the backup Jake in the 4th quarter of the wrong game, a week too late.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Passion said:

I recall when we signed Jake Haener he vowed that he would see the field at UW in meaningful situations.

I don’t know Haener and any sane Husky fan would say that he will not be the starting QB next year. BUT, my gut tells me that he is basically saying “fuck you” to Jacob Eason. “You want the starting job, then come get it.”

And for that reason, I like him.

It's becoming obvious that the team doesn't respect Browning. He is clearly not a leader. He's a pouty little shithead and doesn't do anything to elevate his team's play. His continued failures frustrate those around him.

Yeah, Boobs & J will flag me for talking about Haener's 4th quarter play in a "scrimmage". But, he brought an energy to the offense that has been lacking. I don't give a shit if it was the backups playing, etc. He just made shit happen.
    Sounds like he put the backup Jake in the 4th quarter of the wrong game, a week too late.
    Yup...

Browning stepped on his dick way too many times last week. FTG & fuck Petersen for not yanking his ass.