Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pronouncing "anonymous" is HARD..

2»

Comments

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    That's harder than remembering all 57 states.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Next shitty thread you will post will be about how awful a president Trump is because he eats Lucky Charms in the morning rather than Fruity Pebbles or Kix.

Remember when Fox News was complaining about Obama using Dijon mustard or wearing a tan suit? I'm sure you had your pitchfork ready and was shit posting about it on 4chan.

Nope, but I remember when a guy pulled a claim straight out of his ass
    Ever tried Google?
    Fox News wasn't complaining about Obama wearing a tan suit or using Dijon mustard anymore than NBC news was complaining about racist hand signs being used by Kavanaugh supporters. A person on Fox News who says something stupid doesn't represent the views of Fox News. Ever tried pulling your head out of your ass?
    Funny. Have you ever applied that same rationale to CNN or New York Times? You're just another hypocritical Trump dick licker. Fuck off bitch.
    Yes, and I just did. There were plenty of liberals claiming that Kavanaugh's former clerk was sending out white supremacist hand singles. I didn't attribute that to every liberal. Take for example Hondo, he is a dumbfuck who claimed that Trump bragging about low black unemployment was evidence that blacks are oppressed in America. Despite the fact that you're a liberal dipshit too, I didn't attribute that head up the ass Kunt logic to you as well.
    You still don't get it.
    Sledog said:

Do you want to compare Obama gaffes to Trump's?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I'll compare America first Trump to Marxist mooselimbs sympathizer Obunghole.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I'll compare America first Trump to Marxist mooselimbs sympathizer Obunghole.
    I'm just glad Trump freed us from the communism we lived under the last 8 years.