Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Pronouncing "anonymous" is HARD..

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    And yet he still won
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Awesome! Thanks for the update!

Next shitty thread you will post will be about how awful a president Trump is because he eats Lucky Charms in the morning rather than Fruity Pebbles or Kix.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Brain tumor or aneurysm?

I hoping for a debilitating stroke for Cheeto man. One were he's still cognizant but drools and shit's his pants all day.

Kinda like Race.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Brain tumor or aneurysm?

I hoping for a debilitating stroke for Cheeto man. One were he's still cognizant but drools and shit's his pants all day.

Kinda like Race.

Whoa what's with the bullying man?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    No one who supports Trump gives a shit if he mispronounces words as long as he's taking care of business of winning for America. Hth.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Next shitty thread you will post will be about how awful a president Trump is because he eats Lucky Charms in the morning rather than Fruity Pebbles or Kix.

Remember when Fox News was complaining about Obama using Dijon mustard or wearing a tan suit? I'm sure you had your pitchfork ready and was shit posting about it on 4chan.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Remember when Fox News was complaining about Obama using Dijon mustard or wearing a tan suit? I'm sure you had your pitchfork ready and was shit posting about it on 4chan.

Nope, but I remember when a guy pulled a claim straight out of his ass
  • USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Remember when Obama was going to tour all 57 States?
    SFGbob said:

Ever tried Google?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

SFGbob said:

Ever tried Google?
    Nothing special
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Ever tried Google?
    Fox News wasn't complaining about Obama wearing a tan suit or using Dijon mustard anymore than NBC news was complaining about racist hand signs being used by Kavanaugh supporters. A person on Fox News who says something stupid doesn't represent the views of Fox News. Ever tried pulling your head out of your ass?
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ever tried Google?
    Fox News wasn't complaining about Obama wearing a tan suit or using Dijon mustard anymore than NBC news was complaining about racist hand signs being used by Kavanaugh supporters. A person on Fox News who says something stupid doesn't represent the views of Fox News. Ever tried pulling your head out of your ass?
    Funny. Have you ever applied that same rationale to CNN or New York Times? You're just another hypocritical Trump dick licker. Fuck off bitch.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Ever tried Google?
    Funny. Have you ever applied that same rationale to CNN or New York Times? You're just another hypocritical Trump dick licker. Fuck off bitch.
    Yes, and I just did. There were plenty of liberals claiming that Kavanaugh's former clerk was sending out white supremacist hand singles. I didn't attribute that to every liberal. Take for example Hondo, he is a dumbfuck who claimed that Trump bragging about low black unemployment was evidence that blacks are oppressed in America. Despite the fact that you're a liberal dipshit too, I didn't attribute that head up the ass Kunt logic to you as well.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Watch a lot of Fox News do ya??!