Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We have a troll problem

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
edited November 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
It's obvious that there are some trolls here whose intent is to disrupt and eff up this forum before it can get started. Please have the mods ban those guys pronto.

I've been the mod of my own hobby board for years. If you don't ban those guys quickly and often, this board will get out of hand.

For once this post actually applies.

Comments

• You are proving that you don't get it. Congrats!
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    You've been asked multiple times about UW football and ignored it. superCanuck would have tried to answer by now so I might be going out on a limb here, but it would appear someone has allowed Harv back onto the site.
  • loadsock said:

You've been asked multiple times about UW football and ignored it. superCanuck would have tried to answer by now so I might be going out on a limb here, but it would appear someone has allowed Harv back onto the site.

I hope this isn't Harv as this is pretty sad. I'm guessing this is IMALOSER.

Harv would have taken advantage on DFI when talk of Don James came up.

Doesn't matter.. you brought this to me remember? Two OP posts with my name on them ... you can't fucking trash me on a public website then cry like a fucking bitch when I come over here.

Well you're here now. Provide reasoning and back it up.

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959

fuck you and your reasoning loadsock... i provided you with facts.Here is another one, UW would be stuck with two years of dead money.. we would be paying Sark 70% of his salary until 2015.

All those fucktards you guys have come up with as replacements are not worth the 2.5 million we pay Sark + the 2.5 million the new coach would be earning for a grand total of 5m. That's Nick Saban money son.

Better.

We're also going to curb stomp OSU, WSU and whatever Patsy we face in the Craft fuck your mother bowl.

9 Wins. bank it.

Worse.

I'm going to bed. Fuck you guys. I'm out.

Better.
    Dead money to a guy who's already playing with house money.

So by your reasoning we stay as is mired in mediocrity an with a coach who actually when he was hired doesn't hold a candle to those who we'd like to see considered. Flash forward 5 years and he hasn't accomplished shit compared to what some of our preferences have pulled off in as little as 2 years.
  • We're also going to curb stomp OSU, WSU and whatever Patsy we face in the Craft fuck your mother bowl.

9 Wins. bank it.

This will be a fun post to bump after we lose to Oregon State.

I'm going to bed. Fuck you guys. I'm out.

Don't forget to have mommy tuck you in after she turns your computer off for the night.

Hopefully she realizes just how stupid you are and smothers you with your Transformers pillow.

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Hopefully this place rubs off on him.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

fuck you and your reasoning loadsock... i provided you with facts.Here is another one, UW would be stuck with two years of dead money.. we would be paying Sark 70% of his salary until 2015.

All those fucktards you guys have come up with as replacements are not worth the 2.5 million we pay Sark + the 2.5 million the new coach would be earning for a grand total of 5m. That's Nick Saban money son.

This HAS to be Mrs. Sark
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,377 Founders Club

This HAS to be Mrs. Sark
    Nope. I have it on good authority Mrs Sark was buying condoms in bulk this morning at the Aurora 7-11. Apparently there is a "booster" meeting at Joey's this weekend that 7WS is needed at. The condoms are party favors, of course.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I agree about the troll problem but not because their are too many, the quality overall is just terrible. None of these "new" trolls bring anything to the table other than the same ol rehashed arguments.

Get a little creative ffs! If you have any questions please contact IrishDawg22. He could help you out to a better start as he has this place dialed in.