Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We have a troll problem

2»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070

bummer for you guys then huh? you have to put up with me AND you don't gain the entertainment value from it.

you don't bother or matter to me, so this is 6 of one / half dozen of the other from my corner.

but you see, here, pussies wither in the heat, and what's left are people with enough mental discipline to just skip over a thread if it doesn't appeal to their interests.

in other words, we're not like those twats who need an ignore feature. we just know how to do it manually.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    I think Canuck here is awesome. I like to watch a person make horrible trolling efforts. It's like the master trollers now get to to judge the amateur. It's fun watching him say stupid things that have been said many times.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,742 Swaye's Wigwam

I think Canuck here is awesome. I like to watch a person make horrible trolling efforts. It's like the master trollers now get to to judge the amateur. It's fun watching him say stupid things that have been said many times.

It's always amusing to watch an idiot desperately trying to come off as intelligent.

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    This riveting is diverting.

Your ignore feature must be br0ken then. I mean, you do have Coug in your name... so..well.... yea.. kinda speaks for itself that you are welcome among friends on Hardcore Husky with the rest of the Husky hating crowd.

you are like a meen verzhun of krisvashon.

i gess yu dont reed to good. and yer mising sum importent historicul informashun about me.

i dont yuuz that feechur beecuz im not a pusee.

It's always amusing to watch an idiot desperately trying to come off as intelligent.

stop being a bully. that's meen.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

I love you too Matt Damon... i especially like the one where you played the siamese twins.. kinda reminds me of how you share a brain and follow along with all the drivel on this board, like a lost little sheep..but somewhat retarded.

Jesus.