Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Baze?

PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
Worry about you.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Don't worry. I'm about to hop on my motorcycle and go for a ride to gain some perspective.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Don't worry. I'm about to hop on my motorcycle and go for a ride to gain some perspective.

Send DJ my regards
  • Options
    Founders Club

Send DJ my regards
    You fuckface!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Recently my life has hit a new low and I no longer care if I associate with the dark underbelly of udub football.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Don't worry. I'm about to hop on my donorcycle and go for a ride to gain some perspective.

Tees and Pees
  • Options
    Founders Club

Don't worry. I'm about to hop on my donorcycle and go for a ride to gain some perspective.

Tees and Pees
    https://youtu.be/CIuYf5T0d5U
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.

I still have no idea who said this.
    J? do we have a problem brah? I have noticed to tend to wtf of downvote me. No problem, was just wondering the reason. If you were a victim of my wtf barrage about a year ago I'm sorry, I can't recall but I just putting this out there for a few posters I did this to. That's all I had, carry on.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm trying to calm this place down and get us back to normal. You're making it harder to do so. I'm asking you to help me out.

It appeared in my inbox July 2014.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Screenshots or YWFSIAL!
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Screenshots or YWFSIAL!

• Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Screenshots or YWFSIAL!

August 2013 is the new July 2014!
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Screenshots or YWFSIAL!

Have your inbox filled by Sven, then pop off!
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Screenshots or YWFSIAL!

Have your inbox filled by Sven, then pop off!
    BRB, JO
  • Options
    Race, do we have a problem brah? I have noticed to tend to wtf of downvote me. No problem, was just wondering the reason. If you were a victim of my wtf barrage about a year ago I'm sorry, I can't recall but I just putting this out there for a few posters I did this to. That's all I had, carry on.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,541
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    this thread delivers...
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    Baze, Pup brought it up. You spent 2 days in your little studio in Federal Way, with a boner and not a chick in sight, digging for old Pup posts for who knows why? Everyone but Baabs, is still wondering as well. At least Cockus put up a fight, and i respected that. Youre a feckless, limp turd. Cockus got pummeled by the Pup, but he brought SOLID husky talk to the table and I ended up really liking the guy.

WTF have you ever accomplished here or in your life in general, besides the statutory love notches in your 28" belt? What about the pain you've caused your family and psychiatrist? Your siblings? The pain you caused Babby when you broke it off for greener pastures? Baabs, do tell. Did it hurt?

Baze just come clean, appologize to baabs and the others you hurt. We are a big forgiving family at HH. We'll take you back in, but cut the shit lightfoot. We love your kind too. Guys meet guys here. Not all is lost because of your horrible personality lately.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    feckless, limp turd

nice
  • Options
    Founders Club

Baze, Pup brought it up. You spent 2 days in your little studio in Federal Way, with a boner and not a chick in sight, digging for old Pup posts for who knows why? Everyone but Baabs, is still wondering as well. At least Cockus put up a fight, and i respected that. Youre a feckless, limp turd. Cockus got pummeled by the Pup, but he brought SOLID husky talk to the table and I ended up really liking the guy.

WTF have you ever accomplished here or in your life in general, besides the statutory love notches in your 28" belt? What about the pain you've caused your family and psychiatrist? Your siblings? The pain you caused Babby when you broke it off for greener pastures? Baabs, do tell. Did it hurt?

Baze just come clean, appologize to baabs and the others you hurt. We are a big forgiving family at HH. We'll take you back in, but cut the shit lightfoot. We love your kind too. Guys meet guys here. Not all is lost because of your horrible personality lately.

I laffed.