Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why did we? lose?

Why did we? lose? 62 votes

Jake Browning rose to the occasion.
19%
TierbsHsotBoobsSwayeApostleofGriefHillsboroDuckRoadDawg55biak1PurpleThrobberpurpledoogfanLebamDawgjhfstyle24NorwegianHuskyUW_Doog_Bot 12 votes
Bush Hamdan's FS playcalling (thanks for creative use of Salvon and Myles!)
29%
HouhuskywhlinderUWhuskytskeetDoogieMcDoogersonDoubleJDawgAEBSarkinghamDooglesGreenRiverGatorzgodawgsttheknowledgebackthepackBeerThirtyTheDozerRDRDawgWagonDanDoogCouricsDomicillo 18 votes
Aaron Fuller should be expected to make at least 25 more plays to bail out our offense.
4%
DeepSeaZhaieTheDawgFan1227 3 votes
First game jitters on the OL only apply to us apparently.
3%
dtdDennis_DeYoung 2 votes
With a little perspective, it's clear having Shane Bowman play significant minutes against Auburn is more fun than recruiting D-Linemen.
0%
WAMBAUGH!!!!!
1%
JoeEDangerously 1 vote
The LOS guys we played a lot as true freshmen are all dying and we don't know why.
0%
Pete is a fucking loser and got outcoached by Guz.
8%
PostGameOrangeSlicesBennyBeaverRatherBeBrewingEl_KSquirt 5 votes
Team strategy was to get the quality loss out of the way early.
4%
DerekJohnson2001400exJackCadillac 3 votes
We took 15 minutes of clock time to get going because we are mentally weak losers who shrivel-dicked our way to a fucking 9 point deficit because we didn't believe we belonged.
29%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonPurpleBazeMad_SonGladstoneExtraChrisBalumni94spudenWilliams3Pitchfork51Ice_HolmvikYellowSnowNeighbor2972BleachedAnusDawgDeepDawgsMeLLThEGl0vEGilbystaintBlastDoor 18 votes

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    We took 15 minutes of clock time to get going because we are mentally weak losers who shrivel-dicked our way to a fucking 9 point deficit because we didn't believe we belonged.
    Another deer in the headlights start for Pete's not-so-hot boyz.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    They were scared the moment they stepped on the field
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Team strategy was to get the quality loss out of the way early.
    Pete is all about scheduling strategery.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    I blame white people
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Pete is a fucking loser and got outcoached by Guz.
    Should have leveled up to Cristobal before Oregon got him.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,890
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I blame the current gayness of college football and the demise of the home and home OOC series. Furthermore, if it weren't for the stoopid CFP we could all jus' say fuck it, we lost. Let's go get to the Rose Bowl.

I hate America sometimes.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,195
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bad play calls or not two bad turnovers where he could have just thrown it away or taken the TFL.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Bush Hamdan's FS playcalling (thanks for creative use of Salvon and Myles!)
    Jake is a known (shitty) commodity. It's Bush's fault for asking him to do shit everyone else knows he can't do.
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    No all of the above option?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,890
    Swaye's Wigwam

I blame the current gayness of college football and the demise of the home and home OOC series. Furthermore, if it weren't for the stoopid CFP we could all jus' say fuck it, we lost. Let's go get to the Rose Bowl.

I love America. No one loves America more than me. But we are still tarded a lot the time. We took one of the greatest things about our sport- i.e., the traditional New Years's bowls and conference matchups - and tried to be lame like the NFL. Our conference owned the greatest bowl of them all and we pissed it away.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583

Found the guy who hates freedom

I love America. No one loves America more than me. But we are still tarded a lot the time. We took one of the greatest things about our sport- i.e., the traditional New Years's bowls and conference matchups - and tried to be lame like the NFL. Our conference owned the greatest bowl of them all and we pissed it away.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    First game jitters on the OL only apply to us apparently.

This.