Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why did we? lose?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We took 15 minutes of clock time to get going because we are mentally weak losers who shrivel-dicked our way to a fucking 9 point deficit because we didn't believe we belonged.

I blame the current gayness of college football and the demise of the home and home OOC series. Furthermore, if it weren't for the stoopid CFP we could all jus' say fuck it, we lost. Let's go get to the Rose Bowl.

I hate America sometimes.

I love America. No one loves America more than me. But we are still tarded a lot the time. We took one of the greatest things about our sport- i.e., the traditional New Years's bowls and conference matchups - and tried to be lame like the NFL. Our conference owned the greatest bowl of them all and we pissed it away.
    This.
    Well, I am basically plagiarizing your shit fucko; but I've felt the same way as you. I'm am history major and a pour for Christ's sake - don't mess with tradition.

The Rose Bowl in 1997 had like twice the payout of the next highest paying bowl. The Big 10 and Pac 10 should have never given that one away and ceded our competitive advantage to the south. It's a lot easier to win NT's beating Michigan in the Rose.

Meet me at 7-11 @oregonblitzkrieg ...

• Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jake Browning rose to the occasion.

If you didn't pick mentally weak then you are mentally weak

Every other choice is explained by mental weakness

beg to differ - brownsocks is a combination of the two - all the other selections I agree. with all that being said, Jake Browning still sucks
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

If you didn't pick mentally weak then you are mentally weak

Every other choice is explained by mental weakness

I didn't make it past the first choice.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bush Hamdan's FS playcalling (thanks for creative use of Salvon and Myles!)
    Apparently BushFS doesn’t read this board and didn’t see my post regarding two backs and double/triple tight formations.
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    We took 15 minutes of clock time to get going because we are mentally weak losers who shrivel-dicked our way to a fucking 9 point deficit because we didn't believe we belonged.

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,069
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    First game jitters on the OL only apply to us apparently.
    You couldn't run the ball, gays guys. That's it. Ask Chip Kelly what first of the year road games with a shambles OL is like. Which knob gets slobbed the most on these boreds? Fucking Gaskin. Guess what happens to play calling when you can't run the fucking football? This was the 2010 natty in a nutshell.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,100
    Founders Club
    Team strategy was to get the quality loss out of the way early.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2018

Please don't bump threads where @Gladstone has chinned something reminding me that he is banned. It still hurts too much.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

Please don't bump threads where @Gladstone has chinned something reminding me that he is banned. It still hurts too much.
    You still have me Geronimo. Hurts.