Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

All time high!!!!

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Comments

• Options
    SFGbob said:

You even lie in your headlines.

Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    My quick observation in my brief period here is that you're part of the problem. You're not very bright, you love to run your mouth and then you love to either run and hide or you love to respond with incoherent gibberish.

Tell me how Trump bragging about low black unemployment is evidence in support of the belief that blacks are oppressed in America today lightweight.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

My quick observation in my brief period here is that you're part of the problem. You're not very bright, you love to run your mouth and then you love to either run and hide or you love to respond with incoherent gibberish.

Tell me how Trump bragging about low black unemployment is evidence in support of the belief that blacks are oppressed in America today lightweight.

So you are knew hear.

Stay on topic Jack wagon.

While we are at it. How is my headline a lie? Curious on your hawt take.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

Why don't you answer the question you're already dodging Kunt and then will take up why your headline is a lie. I'll allow you to cop to just being a dumbfuck if you like but lets deal with your "evidence" of black oppression first.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

Why don't you answer the question you're already dodging Kunt and then will take up why your headline is a lie. I'll allow you to cop to just being a dumbfuck if you like but lets deal with your "evidence" of black oppression first.
    First, you can say cunt here....chithead.

Ok I'll entertain you... Only cause I want to hear how my headline is a lie....

So..... Have you heard of sarcasm and trolling? You see..... It's actually funny watching a dumbfuck chase someone around the board with "answer how Trump bragging about low black unemployment has to do with oppression of blacks". Go PM @IrishDawg22 , he has this place dialed in.

Now your turn. How is my headline a lie?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Yes all of that is accurate
  • Options

SFGbob said:

Are you knew hear too?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

So..... Have you heard of sarcasm and trolling? You see..... It's actually funny watching a dumbfuck chase someone around the board with "answer how Trump bragging about low black unemployment has to do with oppression of blacks". Go PM @IrishDawg22 , he has this place dialed in.

Oh I see, you put your head up your ass and then when you're called on it you claim your just "sarcasm trolling." Which is another fucking lie.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

Oh I see, you put your head up your ass and then when you're called on it you claim your just "sarcasm trolling." Which is another fucking lie.
    That's what I thought.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

That's what I thought.
    You thought you were a liar? First time I've seen you be right about something.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

That's what I thought.
    You still don't get it.

And you throw out liar and don't support why.

HTH
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you are knew hear.

That's what I thought.
    You still don't get it.

And you throw out liar and don't support why.

HTH
    Oh that was just sarcasm trolling.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Are you knew hear too?
    Oh fuck off with the pressing you god damn fucking idiot.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

2001400ex said:

Trade deficit with China that is. Tariffs are helping. Just ask Trump he'll tell you.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-05/u-s-trade-gap-widens-most-since-2015-china-deficit-hits-record

Good. Anyone who isn’t and economic illiterate would know trade deficits are not bad. On the contrary. They are a sign of weath and prosperity.
    You hate Trump more than I do.

Respect.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Trade deficit with China that is. Tariffs are helping. Just ask Trump he'll tell you.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-05/u-s-trade-gap-widens-most-since-2015-china-deficit-hits-record

Good. Anyone who isn’t and economic illiterate would know trade deficits are not bad. On the contrary. They are a sign of weath and prosperity.
    Yes exactly. Trade deficits are largely irrelevant in the grand economic scheme of things when your economy is this large. Tell that to the man in charge.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    As more of an individual liberty guy and respect for the rule of law, I care about more about microeconomics than macro. I care about the small American business man that creates a patent or trademark and then starts to market their product successfully. Then some Chinese company funded by some high chicom official starts marketing a ripped off product over the internet with the complicity of the ChiCom government. The American business has little recourse in the Chinese “legal” system and what it does have is prohibitively expensive. Now reverse the actors. The ripped off Chinese business has full recourse in US courts to address the issue with full rights of deposition and transparency. Easy win for the Chinese business and access to punitive damages.

Trump is moving to address this issue along with currency manipulation and required participation of Chinese partners in US businesses wanting to open facilities in China. I fully support his efforts. I’m unsure why any American would support the Chinese ripping off US patents, trademarks and other intellectual property. Actually, I’m not. It just felt good to ask.

• Options

As more of an individual liberty guy and respect for the rule of law, I care about more about microeconomics than macro. I care about the small American business man that creates a patent or trademark and then starts to market their product successfully. Then some Chinese company funded by some high chicom official starts marketing a ripped off product over the internet with the complicity of the ChiCom government. The American business has little recourse in the Chinese “legal” system and what it does have is prohibitively expensive. Now reverse the actors. The ripped off Chinese business has full recourse in US courts to address the issue with full rights of deposition and transparency. Easy win for the Chinese business and access to punitive damages.

Trump is moving to address this issue along with currency manipulation and required participation of Chinese partners in US businesses wanting to open facilities in China. I fully support his efforts. I’m unsure why any American would support the Chinese ripping off US patents, trademarks and other intellectual property. Actually, I’m not. It just felt good to ask.

You say you care about microeconomics. But then you want a macroeconomic solution (widespread tariffs) rather than just going after those that rip off US patents, trademarks and such.

And get a fucking Avatar.