Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trigger warning crackers

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,693
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But really, are you guys going to hang it up on the technicality that child slave labor in China isn't technically using "minority" labor? Because that makes it alright I guess...

Glad we dropped Nike and can quietly go about our football business.

No. That's not what we are saying. HTH
    Ever wonder why you have to continually post that someone doesn't understand what your wrote?

Maybe you should stop writing nonsense and bullshit and problem solved.
    No. I don't wonder. I consider my audience.
    Pretty obvious you are the least self aware poster here
    Are you sure that doesn't belong to the dude who thinks Vietnamese people in Vietnam are minorites?
    You didn't understand what he wrote
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

But really, are you guys going to hang it up on the technicality that child slave labor in China isn't technically using "minority" labor? Because that makes it alright I guess...

Ever wonder why you have to continually post that someone doesn't understand what your wrote?

Are you sure that doesn't belong to the dude who thinks Vietnamese people in Vietnam are minorites?
    The first time Doog bot wrote it or when OBK doubled down that they are minorities?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Can someone please establish that Nike uses child labor today let alone child slave labor?

Where’s the evidence?
    Standard Supporter

I still can't get over Nike's hypocrisy

We stand with Kaepernick, but yet our merchandise is still made off the backs of minority children in third world country sweatshops. You can't have it both ways.

Are the Chinese in China that make Nike shoes minorities? JFC. Criticial thinking failure.

edit: just noticed Hondo made this valid point already and some mouthbreather WTF'd his post. Tug's gonna Tug I guess.
    He never mentioned China, you did. Nike has factories in more than 45 different countries, so the chances are high that they use minority children in third world country sweatshops in some cases. Critical reading comprehension failure.

edit: just noticed Benny Beaver seems to care about WTFs. What a mouthbreather. Tug's gonna Tug I guess.
    China was used as an example. Could have been Vietnam, Bangledesh, wherever. The poont still stands, but you keep attacking that strawman.

"chances are high" they are? prove it.

"in some cases" nice (cunt) waffling.

greenblood thanks you for coming to try and rescue his shitpost with a shitpost of your own. way to stick together.
    Nike doesn't operate under American law in other countries so innocent until proven guilty doesn't always apply. You prove that they don't use minority children in third world country sweatshops.
    Isn’t the onus on you to establish that Nike is using child labor in the first place?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The first time Doog bot wrote it or when OBK doubled down that they are minorities?
    You should read for comprehension
    edited September 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You should read for comprehension
    Answer the question.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    SFGbob said:

We stand with Kaepernick, but yet our merchandise is still made off the backs of minority children in third world country sweatshops. You can't have it both ways.

Are the Chinese in China that make Nike shoes minorities? JFC. Criticial thinking failure.

edit: just noticed Hondo made this valid point already and some mouthbreather WTF'd his post. Tug's gonna Tug I guess.
    He never mentioned China, you did. Nike has factories in more than 45 different countries, so the chances are high that they use minority children in third world country sweatshops in some cases. Critical reading comprehension failure.

edit: just noticed Benny Beaver seems to care about WTFs. What a mouthbreather. Tug's gonna Tug I guess.
    China was used as an example. Could have been Vietnam, Bangledesh, wherever. The poont still stands, but you keep attacking that strawman.

greenblood thanks you for coming to try and rescue his shitpost with a shitpost of your own. way to stick together.
    Nike doesn't operate under American law in other countries so innocent until proven guilty doesn't always apply. You prove that they don't use minority children in third world country sweatshops.
    Isn’t the onus on you to establish that Nike is using child labor in the first place?
    No, I'm operating from a banana republic standpoint here. The sorta standpoint the left is increasingly fond of copping. Nike operates in banana republics where it's guilty until proven innocent. When in Rome... So no, the onus isn't on me to prove guilt. The onus is on Benny Beaver to prove innocence.
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

No, I'm operating from a banana republic standpoint here. The sorta standpoint the left is increasingly fond of copping. Nike operates in banana republics where it's guilty until proven innocent. When in Rome... So no, the onus isn't on me to prove guilt. The onus is on Benny Beaver to prove innocence.
    Understood, maybe we can also get him to tell us how the country is oppressing black people.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Understood, maybe we can also get him to tell us how the country is oppressing black people.
    Maybe you can talk when our president doesn't have to brag about black unemployment at 7%, that's almost double overall unemployment, is an achievement.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Nike knows that they are purposefully preying on the unprecedented division and polarity of Americans to sell some more apparel and sneakers. If they truly cared about social issues, they would start paying the SE Asian children that make their shoes $15 per hour tomorrow.

My stance on this issue is well documented here. I’ll spare a recap. However I’ll never understand people burning their shit. Nor do I understand people suddenly deciding that they are gonna go out and lace up their family with Nike because of this ad campaign either.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Maybe you can talk when our president doesn't have to brag about black unemployment at 7%, that's almost double overall unemployment, is an achievement.
    So blacks having higher unemployment rates than whites is evidence that the country is oppressing blacks. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? I'm sure the high rate of black unemployment has nothing to do with the higher rates of black high school dropouts or criminal history. I know in some areas Asians have lower rates of unemployment than whites or any other racial groups. Is that evidence of the Yellow man keeping us down?

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So blacks having higher unemployment rates than whites is evidence that the country is oppressing blacks. Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do? I'm sure the high rate of black unemployment has nothing to do with the higher rates of black high school dropouts or criminal history. I know in some areas Asians have lower rates of unemployment than whites or any other racial groups. Is that evidence of the Yellow man keeping us down?

No and you miss the point. Again. It's not he number. It's the fact that our sitting present feels the need to brag about it. When it's substantially higher.

Do you get it yet sugar bear?
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No and you miss the point. Again. It's not he number. It's the fact that our sitting present feels the need to brag about it. When it's substantially higher.

Do you get it yet sugar bear?
    So the fact that Trump brags about it is evidence that country oppresses blacks. Like I said, Kunt logic, is there anything it can't do?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump polices have it the lowest ever and the closest gap between white and black but we should keep that a secret.

Swaye's Wigwam
    https://townandcountrymag.com/leisure/real-estate/news/g2535/obama-new-house-photos/

In 2016, T&C revealed that the Obama family was moving into an 8,200-square-foot house they planned to rent in the exclusive Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. after they left the White House. (Their neighbors include Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.)

Last May, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that the Obamas had decided to buy it for $8.1 million (they have reportedly held onto their Chicago home as well), and now TMZ is reporting that they are in the middle of installing an in-ground swimming pool.

Scroll down for a look inside the Kalorama home courtesy of listing agent Mark McFadden. Keep in mind that these photos are from before the house sold in 2014, so it probably looks quite different now that the Obamas have made it their own.

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Interesting how the 'white supremacist' in the oval office is doing more for blacks than the black supremacist who just bought an $8 million home after going to Washington to enrich himself.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump is a lousy white supremacist

Trump polices have it the lowest ever and the closest gap between white and black but we should keep that a secret.

Exactly what policies are those? Care to give one example? Just for my education as I must have missed it.

https://townandcountrymag.com/leisure/real-estate/news/g2535/obama-new-house-photos/

In 2016, T&C revealed that the Obama family was moving into an 8,200-square-foot house they planned to rent in the exclusive Kalorama neighborhood of Washington, D.C. after they left the White House. (Their neighbors include Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump and Amazon founder Jeff Bezos.)

Last May, the Chicago Sun-Times reported that the Obamas had decided to buy it for $8.1 million (they have reportedly held onto their Chicago home as well), and now TMZ is reporting that they are in the middle of installing an in-ground swimming pool.

Scroll down for a look inside the Kalorama home courtesy of listing agent Mark McFadden. Keep in mind that these photos are from before the house sold in 2014, so it probably looks quite different now that the Obamas have made it their own.

You sound jealous.