Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shane Lemieux

2»

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Mosster47 said:

A true story, the 2010 opener against New Mexico, and I'm on the phone with my bff at the stadium. I say, "We aren't losing a game during the regular season, but that Carson York kid is going to fuck us at some point."

The hefty mother in front of me, her small son, and their scarily thin grandmother all looked back at me with a look of death and I said, "Well, I'm right."

Sure enough, 12-(1) happens and Fairley destroys Carson York in the NCG and wrecks the whole offense.

The point is if you have a shit player on your O-line he is always shit, even when you are up 59-0 in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

no grown man should use bff
    Air Force.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Mosster47 said:

A true story, the 2010 opener against New Mexico, and I'm on the phone with my bff at the stadium. I say, "We aren't losing a game during the regular season, but that Carson York kid is going to fuck us at some point."

The hefty mother in front of me, her small son, and their scarily thin grandmother all looked back at me with a look of death and I said, "Well, I'm right."

Sure enough, 12-(1) happens and Fairley destroys Carson York in the NCG and wrecks the whole offense.

The point is if you have a shit player on your O-line he is always shit, even when you are up 59-0 in the middle of the 2nd quarter.

Fudgepack you get a pass
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

Fudgepack you get a pass
    This ain't the navy
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's really impressive that after a stellar hockey career Lemieux is able to transfer over and play at such a high level in the NFL
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyJW said:

It's really impressive that after a stellar hockey career Lemieux is able to transfer over and play at such a high level in the NFL

You referring to Claude?