Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    This is going to get ugly...
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

This is going to get ugly...

Why GB?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    How did you find this bored? Wouldn’t a qouck like you find a better place to qouck? Or is HH hot place to qouck?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Or is HH hot place to qouck?

Your eyes are as good as mine...

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Or is HH hot place to qouck?

Your eyes are as good as mine...

I thought this a joke board to begin with but now it’s pretty legit
  • Options

How did you find this bored? Wouldn’t a qouck like you find a better place to qouck? Or is HH hot place to qouck?

It seems that this forum was built for Duck fans. Maybe I was mistaken. That's who most of my posts are directed to. I'm surprised you care so much.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    DJDuck said:

It seems that this forum was built for Duck fans. Maybe I was mistaken. That's who most of my posts are directed to. I'm surprised you care so much.
    Husky troll confirmed. Just stop responding to him, y’all are getting 5 reasons’d
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Many of us that left after eDuck/Duck Territory implosion are looking for a place. Most of us That were on The Woodshed can't transition to other Duck sites because they don't allow political discussion. The Woodshed was eliminated even though it had by far the most traffic. Oregon 247 only has ONE board.

Actually one of our Woodshedders created a small board for us at woodshed.board.net

The actual reason I am here is that I was looking for several Husky's and a few others to give them the news.

I didn't come here to create friction which would be in bad taste. However I will defend myself. HH is your world not mine. I get it.

I have been going to Oregon/Husky games for over 60 years. I get the history and animus.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,613
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

Many of us that left after eDuck/Duck Territory implosion are looking for a place. Most of us That were on The Woodshed can't transition to other Duck sites because they don't allow political discussion. The Woodshed was eliminated even though it had by far the most traffic. Oregon 247 only has ONE board.

Actually one of our Woodshedders created a small board for us at woodshed.board.net

The actual reason I am here is that I was looking for several Husky's and a few others to give them the news.

I didn't come here to create friction which would be in bad taste. However I will defend myself. HH is your world not mine. I get it.

I have been going to Oregon/Husky games for over 60 years. I get the history and animus.

Fair enough. I hope you stay and contribute.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    DJDuck said:

Race was there!
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I for one welcome our new quook overlords.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    A true story, the 2010 opener against New Mexico, and I'm on the phone with my bff at the stadium. I say, "We aren't losing a game during the regular season, but that Carson York kid is going to fuck us at some point."

The hefty mother in front of me, her small son, and their scarily thin grandmother all looked back at me with a look of death and I said, "Well, I'm right."

Sure enough, 12-(1) happens and Fairley destroys Carson York in the NCG and wrecks the whole offense.

The point is if you have a shit player on your O-line he is always shit, even when you are up 59-0 in the middle of the 2nd quarter.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    This place is just as fucking retarded as any other forum.

And it’s why I’m willing to spend the $9.99 each month to keep this place going.