Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I thought we could say fuck here?

OPEN THE GATES
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    Disagree. There's a time and a place for everything I don't think social media is the place to call at your alma mater
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Exactly.

We are falling all over ourselves to protect some shit ass senior QB and a feeb of a HC who wants his Boise participation trophies to count for half a win vs. Auburn.

PM TO PETE: Fucking win. It’s not important to coddle Jake’s milky ass and rob all 124 of your other players of an opportunity to win.

Are you saying he should bench Brownsocks in favor of Haener or are you saying he should be more publicly critical of Brownsocks?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

Exactly.

We are falling all over ourselves to protect some shit ass senior QB and a feeb of a HC who wants his Boise participation trophies to count for half a win vs. Auburn.

PM TO PETE: Fucking win. It’s not important to coddle Jake’s milky ass and rob all 124 of your other players of an opportunity to win.

Are you saying he should bench Brownsocks in favor of Haener or are you saying he should be more publicly critical of Brownsocks?
    Given the situation Pete has no cards to play except to play Browning. The point is that that's on him for not recruiting a better quarterback . Thank god Skinny is coming in next year and it looks like after that there is some Talent.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    All I remember about Braylon Edwards is his skull cap laying on the Autzen turf when his Top 10 team lost.

They haven't been relevant since 1997.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    TommySQC said:

Disagree. There's a time and a place for everything I don't think social media is the place to call at your alma mater
    I do! If I had a twAtter, and if anyone GAF what I had to say, my shit would make Edwards look PG.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    Braylon Edwards is a clown and his alma mater is failing to live up to expectations for three straight years. Why the fuck would we want to emulate anything involving them?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Lamar Thomas is forever OKG.
  • Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    My Walmart Wolverine buddy at the gas station was going to bet his house on that game. He should be fun to be pumping gas with tomorrow.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

This is how you do it

Now, that's what I'm talking about," Thomas said as the brawl
    raged out of control. "You come into our house, you should get
    your behind kicked. You don't come into the OB playing that stuff.
    You're across the ocean over there. You're across the city. You
    can't come over to our place talking noise like that. You'll get
    your butt beat. I was about to go down the elevator to get in that
    thing."

Ruthless Posse. Meeeeeemreeeezz, light the corner of my mind, .....

I actually weeping now. Thanks Race!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018

Exactly.

Fire Pete you fucking half measure pussies!! If he's not the guy we need to cut bait. Obviously this game was all the evidence we need to see.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Exactly.

Fire Pete you fucking half measure pussies!! If he's not the guy we need to cut bait. Obviously this game was all the evidence we need to see.
    Agree. It's year 5.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Exactly.

Agree. It's year 5.
    @TierbsHsotBoobs sven how much is his buyout? given that you know what kahi pants were
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Exactly.

I'm guessing you're joking but I don't even want to see a joke about firing that man. Petersen is God. Wouldn't trade him for any coach in the country.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,898
    Swaye's Wigwam

Exactly.

Agree. It's year 5.
    Skrong agree. I've heard all I need to hear from the expurts here and am convinced Pete is not the guy. We need to go get Dabo now!!!