Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How a REAL program treats a close loss on the road in a level up opportunity

2»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited September 2018

Exactly.

We are falling all over ourselves to protect some shit ass senior QB and a feeb of a HC who wants his Boise participation trophies to count for half a win vs. Auburn.

PM TO PETE: Fucking win. It’s not important to coddle Jake’s milky ass and rob all 124 of your other players of an opportunity to win.

Fire Pete you fucking half measure pussies!! If he's not the guy we need to cut bait. Obviously this game was all the evidence we need to see.
    Agree. It's year 5.
    @TierbsHsotBoobs sven how much is his buyout? given that you know what kahi pants were
    $23.7 million if my quick and dirty math is right. I think @Cohen12 didn't even put in offset language. Peterman would get the money in 24 installments (about $1 million per month).

Here's a link to the updated contract:
    https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw-husky-football/uw-releases-contract-details-for-chris-petersen-assistant-coaches/

TL, DR: Athletic directors are dumb.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,964
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Exactly.

We are falling all over ourselves to protect some shit ass senior QB and a feeb of a HC who wants his Boise participation trophies to count for half a win vs. Auburn.

PM TO PETE: Fucking win. It’s not important to coddle Jake’s milky ass and rob all 124 of your other players of an opportunity to win.

Fire Pete you fucking half measure pussies!! If he's not the guy we need to cut bait. Obviously this game was all the evidence we need to see.
    I'm guessing you're joking but I don't even want to see a joke about firing that man. Petersen is God. Wouldn't trade him for any coach in the country.
    Of course I am,and am mocking this place after a loss that undoubtedly sucked, but was not some sort of turning point disaster.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Exactly.

You're getting there. You forgot 'fire Bush, Lake, throw Jake Wambaugh in a trash compactor, jail Kyler Manu and let's blow up the stadium'.
    I'm going to miss the home opener. Can we blow it up after the ASU game?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Exactly.

Milky ass superiority guy?!?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Exactly.

Are you saying he should bench Brownsocks in favor of Haener or are you saying he should be more publicly critical of Brownsocks?
    It's sometimes a shame that calls for genocide are prohibited on these boreds.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Exactly.

You're getting there. You forgot 'fire Bush, Lake, throw Jake Wambaugh in a trash compactor, jail Kyler Manu and let's blow up the stadium'.
    When are the broken windows and destroyed walls in the DDY home getting fixed?
  • Options
    GilbystaintGilbystaint Member Posts: 1,061
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Exactly.

Agree. It's year 5.
    Skrong agree. I've heard all I need to hear from the expurts here and am convinced Pete is not the guy. We need to go get Dabo Bo Pelini now!!!

Great pic! I wonder how you will feel when he replaces cristoballs after this year.