Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meek's 3 & Out Comments

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
    Meek said:

Houhusky said:

I don't understand why you can't tell your wife that you need 3-4 hours at the hotel to watch the game? I get it, but it's not an unreasonable request.

Isn’t meek married to a tiger mom Asian?

The real ethinic third world kind of Asian that will suck you dry, cook you dinner, clean up and do the dishes, maybe let you mess around with her best friend on occasion, but will then slit your throat with one of the overpriced high heeled shoes you bought her while you sleep if you cross her in the wrong way.

You of all people should understand his plight
    yes, she's an asian tiger mom, but more like the Crazy Rich Asians type - over educated, employed with a bottomless pit of stock options, and family cash that they don't know what to do with.

I just keep a low profile.
    You tell her I said she’s lucky to have you.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    3 & out poast, 3 & out poaster.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Meek said:

Meek said:

Houhusky said:

I don't understand why you can't tell your wife that you need 3-4 hours at the hotel to watch the game? I get it, but it's not an unreasonable request.

Isn’t meek married to a tiger mom Asian?

The real ethinic third world kind of Asian that will suck you dry, cook you dinner, clean up and do the dishes, maybe let you mess around with her best friend on occasion, but will then slit your throat with one of the overpriced high heeled shoes you bought her while you sleep if you cross her in the wrong way.

You of all people should understand his plight
    yes, she's an asian tiger mom, but more like the Crazy Rich Asians type - over educated, employed with a bottomless pit of stock options, and family cash that they don't know what to do with.

I just keep a low profile.
    You tell her I said she’s lucky to have you.
    since you are one of the people who know her, I will do that...I just won't tell her that the message is coming from here (here being the place my son always says "...has the dog with the cigar and daddy always hides the picture when i see him reading it...").
    fuck, this place has really ruined some people
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

fuck, this place has really ruined some people

New board motto?
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    Holy shit.

This thread isn't 2 pages long yet and may be headed for Classics.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    WTF'ed for 2 reasons

1) We don't win that game with Haener as the QB

2) That's really fucked up that your family sits in 1st class and you are 2nd class citizened back to coach … that's really fucked up.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    This is a surprisingly good thread.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Meek said:

Tequilla said:

WTF'ed for 2 reasons

2) That's really fucked up that your family sits in 1st class and you are 2nd class citizened back to coach … that's really fucked up.

the Haener part was sarkasm (on these boreds, who'd a thunk?), but in all seriousness a 4 year starter should not be such a fucking brain fart as a QB and his body language/leadership skills are fucking atrocious.

the 2nd part is actually a bit of hyperbole too because on our flight to San Diego she got bumped up to 1st and actually let me sit there while she sat in coach with the spawn. For the return she got bumped up as did I and we both felt it may look bad in this era of social media if we left our little guy in row 12 by himself so she took him to b-class and I enjoyed 1 hour and 7 minutes playing Geometry Dash by myself.

*footnote - maybe even advice - @Tequilla you are way too fucking serious about life. Maybe get into a relationship or something or have a kid and learn to fucking chill.
    @Tequilla would be a terrible father.

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

WTF'ed for 2 reasons

the Haener part was sarkasm (on these boreds, who'd a thunk?), but in all seriousness a 4 year starter should not be such a fucking brain fart as a QB and his body language/leadership skills are fucking atrocious.

the 2nd part is actually a bit of hyperbole too because on our flight to San Diego she got bumped up to 1st and actually let me sit there while she sat in coach with the spawn. For the return she got bumped up as did I and we both felt it may look bad in this era of social media if we left our little guy in row 12 by himself so she took him to b-class and I enjoyed 1 hour and 7 minutes playing Geometry Dash by myself.

*footnote - maybe even advice - @Tequilla you are way too fucking serious about life. Maybe get into a relationship or something or have a kid and learn to fucking chill.
    Pot meet kettle
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

WTF'ed for 2 reasons

Pot meet kettle
    Oddly enough, my kids are actually successful adults now.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Swaye said:

Meek said:

dude, I make barely $100k/year and live in a $3M/house and traveling business class to Europe and/or Asia twice/year and also have a $1M rental property in the city...you think I paid for my own 75" 4K tv with Klipsch Reference home theater surround sound (including Dolby Atmos)? Damn, I am very aware of what I have and how I got it.

For anyone wondering why I am still with CLS and trying to modify my poor behavior, read this. Her family is fucking loaded. Like own your own stables and horses on a huge spread in Leesburg loaded. If I can just work this right, I can retire to the lap of luxury and not be a poor anymore. @Meek is the only inspirational white person I know.
    It's funny when you pretend you can act legit and keep some broad and her uptight rich family happy.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

dude, I make barely $100k/year and live in a $3M/house and traveling business class to Europe and/or Asia twice/year and also have a $1M rental property in the city...you think I paid for my own 75" 4K tv with Klipsch Reference home theater surround sound (including Dolby Atmos)? Damn, I am very aware of what I have and how I got it.

For anyone wondering why I am still with CLS and trying to modify my poor behavior, read this. Her family is fucking loaded. Like own your own stables and horses on a huge spread in Leesburg loaded. If I can just work this right, I can retire to the lap of luxury and not be a poor anymore. @Meek is the only inspirational white person I know.
    It's funny when you pretend you can act legit and keep some broad and her uptight rich family happy.
    Whatever it takes to get paid.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853
    Swaye said:

dflea said:

Swaye said:

Meek said:

Whatever it takes to get paid.
    I dont think you have it in you

must tequilla, in 100000000 words, recite the story of the scorpion and the frog?
  • LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,477 Founders Club

I dont think you have it in you

must tequilla, in 100000000 words, recite the story of the scorpion and the frog?

I’ll still take the Over

Meek said:

Tequilla said:

WTF'ed for 2 reasons

Pot meet kettle
    Oddly enough, my kids are actually successful adults now.
    Post their CV or gtfo, I will be a judge of that. Then again successful adults on this boards live in their parents basement