Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cute little Program from a Soft Conference

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Mosster47 said:

That front line is still legit, the offense is not good. They going to get fucked

Get fucked by who? Would you be saying the same thing if Andre Baccellia didn't fuck up the pick play and UW won the game?
    I am talking about auburn defensive front line, and their offense is not that good
    Their O really isn't very good. Stidham is the #2 college QB behind Herbert. I had that reversed until yesterday. Some of the throws Herbie made last night are throws no other amateur is able to make anywhere, and that includes Skinny.

Their line looked like five guys playing their first game together, the backs were a major step back from Johnson, and the receivers were far from great.

Aubbie loses three or four along the way.
    Nobody gives a fuck about you or Herbert. HTH.

Herbert is Locker without a bowl win
    So he will first round pick
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Mosster47 said:

That front line is still legit, the offense is not good. They going to get fucked

Get fucked by who? Would you be saying the same thing if Andre Baccellia didn't fuck up the pick play and UW won the game?
    I am talking about auburn defensive front line, and their offense is not that good
    Their O really isn't very good. Stidham is the #2 college QB behind Herbert. I had that reversed until yesterday. Some of the throws Herbie made last night are throws no other amateur is able to make anywhere, and that includes Skinny.

Their line looked like five guys playing their first game together, the backs were a major step back from Johnson, and the receivers were far from great.

Nobody gives a fuck about you or Herbert. HTH.

Herbert is Locker without a bowl win
    So he will first round pick
    Likely without even a bowl win vs a disinterested Nebraska
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911
    Clevdawg said:

Look at what I wrote. Auburn is not a very good SEC team this year. They are a good SEC team. The reality is the UW and the PAC-12 are incapable of competing with the SEC. In other words the University of Washington would finish 4th or 5th in the SEC this year.

Mossdawg?
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    Mosster47 said:

Lol the same Herbert who threw two picks against Bowling Green and three picks against Boise State is better than Jarrett Stidham who beat Bama and Georgia? You might be legally retarted.