Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cute little Program from a Soft Conference

It is now utterly undeniable and it saddens me. No Olin Kruetz, No Jerimiah Pharms not even a Frank Garcia, no Benji Olson or even a Lester Towns or James Clifford. Not an animal on that field. Just a bunch of soft polite players from an utterly irrelevant league that broadcasts on the wrong network domestically and in China. The irrelevance of the program and the PAC-12 nationally is proven over and over. What ever this team does from this point forward is meaningless. UW is simply like the WAC and BYU from 80’s and 90’s. The reality is UW just got beat by what will turn out to be a 3 or 4 loss Auburn team. Auburn is not a very good team. They are a good SEC team this season. I don’t blame the q.b. He will be selling insurance next year. Congrats to Coach Pete to getting the program where we now lose our best recruits to Alabama. Tosh is dirty. Always has been. Poor O lineman he smoked right before he left is all we need to know about bama. But... they get it done. We never will.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did not look like a cute little program yesterday.

Yeah of course you.domt blame the quarterback you blame the fact that the coaches think they can win on the road with him
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    That front line is still legit, the offense is not good. They going to get fucked
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

That front line is still legit, the offense is not good. They going to get fucked

Get fucked by who? Would you be saying the same thing if Andre Baccellia didn't fuck up the pick play and UW won the game?
  • Options

Get fucked by who? Would you be saying the same thing if Andre Baccellia didn't fuck up the pick play and UW won the game?
    I am talking about auburn defensive front line, and their offense is not that good
  • Options
    ClevdawgClevdawg Member Posts: 118
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Look at what I wrote. Auburn is not a very good SEC team this year. They are a good SEC team. The reality is the UW and the PAC-12 are incapable of competing with the SEC. In other words the University of Washington would finish 4th or 5th in the SEC this year.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    you don't think that was a competitive game yesterday? What game were you watching?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Clevdawg said:

Look at what I wrote. Auburn is not a very good SEC team this year. They are a good SEC team. The reality is the UW and the PAC-12 are incapable of competing with the SEC. In other words the University of Washington would finish 4th or 5th in the SEC this year.

Incapable of competing with Georgia and bama. I think UW could finish 3rd in the sec if they actually had an opportunity to play them at home every once in a while.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

I am talking about auburn defensive front line, and their offense is not that good
    Their O really isn't very good. Stidham is the #2 college QB behind Herbert. I had that reversed until yesterday. Some of the throws Herbie made last night are throws no other amateur is able to make anywhere, and that includes Skinny.

Their line looked like five guys playing their first game together, the backs were a major step back from Johnson, and the receivers were far from great.

Aubbie loses three or four along the way.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,683
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Clevdawg said:

Auburn can beat Bama on any given year.

How about we LIFPO?

For all we know UW and Auburn will both run the table from here on out.
  • Options

Clevdawg said:

How about we LIFPO?

Unlikely for both
  • Options
    Founders Club

Clevdawg said:

How about we LIFPO?

Unlikely for both

Of course. But saying Auburn isn't that good is dumb too. They have consistently shown the ability to beat Bama and UGA etc. They have also lost to UCF.

LIFPO and see what happens. That doesnt mean I'm not pissed *we* completely choked and that is due to Petersen
  • Options
    In my view we didn’t choke because of Petersen. In my view, Petersen has taken us as far as anyone can in this era. Got beat because we don’t have the depth of talent and we haven’t on the lines.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Clevdawg said:

In my view we didn’t choke because of Petersen. In my view, Petersen has taken us as far as anyone can in this era. Got beat because we don’t have the depth of talent and we haven’t on the lines.

This is bullshit. We win with better play calling and another QB. The play calling is Pete choking
  • Options
    Unless Bad head coaching hires are made in the SEC or the SEC cheat themselves into multiple probation’s the simple fact that the WAC-12 is less competitive will remain accurate.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Harvey's right, you know.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Clevdawg said:

Wtf are you watching? The line play was decent enough to win yesterday. Also if you haven’t notice we getting that OL and DL better with the recruiting. We are more complete team than last year. May sound doogish but he does need 2 more season to get the team prime and ready for yankoff
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,655
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Lost by 5 on the road against Auburn but OK!