Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The harshest condemnation of Browning...

2»

Comments

• Options
    tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sadly, I started to believe he could hold the shit in and maybe clench his way through it. In the end, he shit all over his socks per the usual. Is it that hard to throw the ball away? Not only have I had to live through Jay Cutler and the parade of horrible Bears QBs, I now am subjected to 4 years of Brownsocks. FYFMFE.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tvoie said:

Sadly, I started to believe he could hold the shit in and maybe clench his way through it. In the end, he shit all over his socks per the usual. Is it that hard to throw the ball away? Not only have I had to live through Jay Cutler and the parade of horrible Bears QBs, I now am subjected to 4 years of Brownsocks. FYFMFE.

Best part is we get to hear moron Doogs talk about him for the next 20 years because "he owns all the records there are." Never mind the fact he lost every big game he was ever a part of. Great legacy. Shitsox you fuckhead.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I bet he ate the paste his mom bought him for art projects.

• Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I saw a guy get gunned down in downtown tacoma a couple years ago.

The shooter held the gun ganster style and missed with every shot in the clip.

The shootee, rather than running for his life, went into his car and hid down by the gas peddles.

The shooter reloaded, walked closer and emptied a second clip in the car.

Rather than abandon his shitty hiding place, the shootee peeked out the broken glass window and hid again.

Shooter reloads walks point blank and kills the nitwit.

Moral of the story: some people make preposterously poor decisions under imperiled pressure.

Shitsox is such a man.

That’s pretty dark
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I saw a guy get gunned down in downtown tacoma a couple years ago.

The shooter held the gun ganster style and missed with every shot in the clip.

The shootee, rather than running for his life, went into his car and hid down by the gas peddles.

The shooter reloaded, walked closer and emptied a second clip in the car.

Rather than abandon his shitty hiding place, the shootee peeked out the broken glass window and hid again.

Shooter reloads walks point blank and kills the nitwit.

Moral of the story: some people make preposterously poor decisions under imperiled pressure.

Shitsox is such a man.

That’s pretty dark
    They were both gangbangers. Live by the sword, die by the sword.