Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offseason Natty over for Oregon. Lol struggling with Bowling Green!

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    flatus said:

flatus said:

21-10 quooks, btw

I said they would win. They're playing one of the worst teams in the nation and giving plays up to them on defense. They suck.
    After a horrific start, I'll give you that, the D has been solid.

Hell, Penn State barely beat FCS APPstate in OT. BGS isn't any worse than an FCS opponent, FWIW.
    App State was the #1 team in the Sun belt last season. Bowling Green went 2-10. They're a god awful college team as you can see watching them right now. GTFO of here dude. Oregon is not going to be Pac-12 ready with the worst non conference schedule ever and they're going to get blown off the field by Stanford. And then when UW comes to town it's gonna get really ugly.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

Eat a dick. I'm not gonna cry like a bitch about it. Shit happens. Almost nobody goes undefeated. Auburn will lose a game or two this season as well. This was to be expected with Browning. UW actually played better than I thought they would and easily could have won the game.

I can enjoy the fact that USC and Oregon suck right now and UW is clearly the best team in the conference again.
    Dawgman: Sep 1, 2008
    Congrats on the dumbest post of all time. Where UW is now compared to 2008 is night and day. Being positive and optimistic after losses back then was retarted. But not now. This team can compete with anybody. The future is bright.
  • Options
    Bowling Green with another drive and TD pass. 17 points on Oregon's defense in the first half.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

Bowling Green with another drive and TD pass. 17 points on Oregon's defense in the first half.

Recovered a punt that touched a duck who was pushed into the ball. This wasn't on our D. But that shouldn't be happening against any opponent much less bgs. Get away from the damn ball!!
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Not so special teams then
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    flatus said:

Recovered a punt that touched a duck who was pushed into the ball. This wasn't on our D. But that shouldn't be happening against any opponent much less bgs. Get away from the damn ball!!
    Hey man I was told Leavitt is the best defensive coordinator in the conference and Oregon was going to have a top three defense in the conference if not the best defense. Now I'm hearing excuses. Why did your corner get beat on the fade?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I'm hearing UNLV scored more than 20 points against USC.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited September 2018

Down 10-7. Should win but they suck. @MikeSeaver @AZDuck @Mosster47 @oregonblitzkrieg

Yeah, I like to draw conclusions after 1 quarter. Well, I watch soccer 11 months out of the year so... Oregon will be a realistic contender in north race.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

Eat a dick. I'm not gonna cry like a bitch about it. Shit happens. Almost nobody goes undefeated. Auburn will lose a game or two this season as well. This was to be expected with Browning. UW actually played better than I thought they would and easily could have won the game.

I can enjoy the fact that USC and Oregon suck right now and UW is clearly the best team in the conference again.
    Congrats on the dumbest post of all time. Where UW is now compared to 2008 is night and day. Being positive and optimistic after losses back then was retarted. But not now. This team can compete with anybody. The future is bright.
    Positivty and optimism after any loss is retarded. Moral victories are outlawed in Tuscaloosa, Athens, South Central, Clemson and Columbus. You and Auburn Dawg have lots to talk about.

HTH
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

flatus said:

30-10. Safety.

Awesome. Keep it coming. Keep bragging about beating Bowling Green. How'd putting 70 on Southern Utah last season make you feel? Did you think Oregon was good then too? Clearly the quooking can't stop and won't stop till Oregon gets blasted in conference play.
    They'll probably fake an injury to herbert for conference play.
    Sicne according to the quooks any game without herbert is an automatic W in hypothetical land.
    ^^^ The Peter Frampton of HCH. ^^^

• Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

Positivty and optimism after any loss is retarded. Moral victories are outlawed in Tuscaloosa, Athens, South Central, Clemson and Columbus. You and Auburn Dawg have lots to talk about.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    I disagree. I absolutely value moral victories when our program is still in it's building phase. For a team that has won a national championship in recent memory there should be no moral victories. But UW hasn't done that and they're not there yet.

The progression of any program is lose big, lose close, win close, and then win big. UW took an L today no doubt. But when playing elite teams the program has taken a step forward from losing big to losing close which means we are closer to winning close against elite competition.

I mean fuck we haven't even had a top-10 recruiting class yet and should have beat that fucking Auburn team who have an NFL QB and nasty D-line. As long as I'm seeing the program improve I can't be mad. Disappointed sure, but not mad.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Pick six to start the 2nd half....44-17 quooks
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    3rd down sack, bgs punts it back to ducks, 3 and out.
  • Options
    flatus said:

Keep it going and maybe Oregon will beat what UW did to them in '16.
  • Options

flatus said:

Keep it going and maybe Oregon will beat what UW did to them in '16.
    83 yard TD. 51-17 Oregon.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    83 yd TD Herbert to Griffin. 51-17 quooks.
  • Options
    flatus said:

83 yd TD Herbert to Griffin. 51-17 quooks.

WOOOOO! Keep it going and try to get 70. Oregon's favorite number. 70regon.

Hell please keep Herbert in the game so he can get broke off again in a blowout against an easy cupcake. And leave your #1 defense in the game. They need the practice.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    I disagree. I absolutely value moral victories when our program is still in it's building phase. For a team that has won a national championship in recent memory there should be no moral victories. But UW hasn't done that and they're not there yet.

The progression of any program is lose big, lose close, win close, and then win big. UW took an L today no doubt. But when playing elite teams the program has taken a step forward from losing big to losing close which means we are closer to winning close against elite competition.

I mean fuck we haven't even had a top-10 recruiting class yet and should have beat that fucking Auburn team who have an NFL QB and nasty D-line. As long as I'm seeing the program improve I can't be mad. Disappointed sure, but not mad.
    No shit...
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH

5 years in, two years ago a playoff team, and still building? Why?