Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Offseason Natty over for Oregon. Lol struggling with Bowling Green!

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    CarolSeaver, base, Cobrakai...watch the game a little, season at dawgman free boards, then check back in a few years to converse here. Pup has tutorials available on puptube.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who is Oregon playing?
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

CarolSeaver, base, Cobrakai...watch the game a little, season at dawgman free boards, then check back in a few years to converse here. Pup has tutorials available on puptube.

Oooooh baby I love your way...
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

Eat a dick. I'm not gonna cry like a bitch about it. Shit happens. Almost nobody goes undefeated. Auburn will lose a game or two this season as well. This was to be expected with Browning. UW actually played better than I thought they would and easily could have won the game.

I can enjoy the fact that USC and Oregon suck right now and UW is clearly the best team in the conference again.
    Dawgman: Sep 1, 2008
    Congrats on the dumbest post of all time. Where UW is now compared to 2008 is night and day. Being positive and optimistic after losses back then was retarted. But not now. This team can compete with anybody. The future is bright.
    Positivty and optimism after any loss is retarded. Moral victories are outlawed in Tuscaloosa, Athens, South Central, Clemson and Columbus. You and Auburn Dawg have lots to talk about.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

Eat a dick. I'm not gonna cry like a bitch about it. Shit happens. Almost nobody goes undefeated. Auburn will lose a game or two this season as well. This was to be expected with Browning. UW actually played better than I thought they would and easily could have won the game.

I can enjoy the fact that USC and Oregon suck right now and UW is clearly the best team in the conference again.
    Congrats on the dumbest post of all time. Where UW is now compared to 2008 is night and day. Being positive and optimistic after losses back then was retarted. But not now. This team can compete with anybody. The future is bright.
    Positivty and optimism after any loss is retarded. Moral victories are outlawed in Tuscaloosa, Athens, South Central, Clemson and Columbus. You and Auburn Dawg have lots to talk about.

HTH
    I disagree. I absolutely value moral victories when our program is still in it's building phase. For a team that has won a national championship in recent memory there should be no moral victories. But UW hasn't done that and they're not there yet.

The progression of any program is lose big, lose close, win close, and then win big. UW took an L today no doubt. But when playing elite teams the program has taken a step forward from losing big to losing close which means we are closer to winning close against elite competition.

I mean fuck we haven't even had a top-10 recruiting class yet and should have beat that fucking Auburn team who have an NFL QB and nasty D-line. As long as I'm seeing the program improve I can't be mad. Disappointed sure, but not mad.
    5 years in, two years ago a playoff team, and still building? Why?

1. Jake Browning.
    2. We don't pay five stars to come play for us.
    3. The South has more talent than the West coast.
    4. The playoff appearance came sooner than expected.
    5. We haven't beaten a nationally elite team yet. See #1 for the reason why.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    I disagree. I absolutely value moral victories when our program is still in it's building phase. For a team that has won a national championship in recent memory there should be no moral victories. But UW hasn't done that and they're not there yet.

The progression of any program is lose big, lose close, win close, and then win big. UW took an L today no doubt. But when playing elite teams the program has taken a step forward from losing big to losing close which means we are closer to winning close against elite competition.

I mean fuck we haven't even had a top-10 recruiting class yet and should have beat that fucking Auburn team who have an NFL QB and nasty D-line. As long as I'm seeing the program improve I can't be mad. Disappointed sure, but not mad.

1. Jake Browning.
    So if it wasn’t for Jake Browning you’d be undefeated?

Dooval, true?

• Options
    Guy Hebert sent to the bench.

Another Duck waltz to glory. Well done young man.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH

HAHAHHAHAHAHA

doog
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Herbert to the bench and Bowling Green score on a deep pass. I think we’ve made our point re Guy.

#stillundefeated.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

HTH

1. Jake Browning.
    So if it wasn’t for Jake Browning you’d be undefeated?

Dooval, true?

I’d like to see puptube
  • Options
    edited September 2018

Herbert to the bench and Bowling Green score on a deep pass. I think we’ve made our point re Guy.

#stillundefeated.

Wait, Bowling Green scored another passing TD!? Your secondary sucks! I was told Oregon was going to be the new DBU and brought in a bunch of 4-star DB's that were going to make an immediate impact? Guess not. Brownsocks gonna have a field day against them. At least he's good against Oregon.
  • Options

#stillundefeated.

Wait, Bowling Green scored another passing TD!? Your secondary sucks! I was told Oregon was going to be the new DBU and brought in a bunch of 4-star DB's that were going to make an immediate impact? Guess not. Brownsocks gonna have a field day against them. At least he's good against Oregon.
    It’s too bad you don’t have the same expectations for your own head coach as you do our defensive coordinator.

• Options
    edited September 2018

#stillundefeated.

It’s too bad you don’t have the same expectations for your own head coach as you do our defensive coordinator.

Huh? Against Bowling Green I would expect UW's secondary and defense to give up zero touchdowns. UW and Oregon are on different levels right now.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2 picks vs bowling green. Heisman Hope's dead already?
  • Options

#stillundefeated.

Huh? Against Bowling Green I would expect UW's secondary and defense to give up zero touchdowns. UW and Oregon are on different levels right now.
    Neither of us are going home with anything of note this year.

HTH
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Guy Hebert sent to the bench.

Another Duck waltz to glory. Well done young man.

Duck waltz......LMFAO

• Options
    What the duck.
  • Options
    Flex Friday commercials on tv??? @GrundleStiltzkin
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BlastDoor said:

We just lost. Fuck off.

War Eagle will lose 3, maybe four.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

ntxduck said:

flatus said:

21-10 quooks, btw

I said they would win. They're playing one of the worst teams in the nation and giving plays up to them on defense. They suck.
    They scored on their first 2 drives by dinking and dunking...and nothing since. Have you watched football before?
    Elite teams don't get scored on by Bowling Green at all.
    You sure?