Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the entire board

13»

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Tequilla said:

2 years ago we went to Atlanta and our offense had its shit pushed in ... today that offense put up 400 yards of offense

In 2 trips to Atlanta the defense has given up 17 and 22 points (not counting the pick 6 vs Bama)

We were exposed today in areas where we need to continue to level up ... we’re not there yet but closer than we were 2 years ago

Today was winnable ... we overthought shit a lot ... we’re moving in the right direction. Winning the PAC is definitely realistic as fuck

You aren't any closer and won't be any closer until Jake stops being your QB. Hth.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

It was a moral victory.

Losers lose.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    We need more four and five stars. Stop the OKG nonsense. I don't really care what their background is, criminal record, or if their IQs are sub 90. FUCK IT. If you want to step on the SEC's throat, you have to play their dirty little games. I don't like it, but it won't change.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    Alkidawg said:

The Dawgs are gonna' run the table 11-1, then we will see how we? get effed out of the playoffs.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,527 Founders Club
    I can't stand losing to these sister fucking, toothless, Nascar watching faggots. It's worse than losing to USC and almost as bad as losing to Oregon.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

We need more four and five stars. Stop the OKG nonsense. I don't really care what their background is, criminal record, or if their IQs are sub 90. FUCK IT. If you want to step on the SEC's throat, you have to play their dirty little games. I don't like it, but it won't change.

We need to not choke. Murphy, our highest ranked player, was maybe our worst player on defense yesterday. He's good, but he did not play well.

The talent is improving. We will never have a perfect roster. BBK and Myles Bryant were not why we lost and both played well.

Adding more 4 stars won't do shit until we learn to win these games. We lose because of over analytical bullshit and Browning.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I can't stand losing to these sister fucking, toothless, Nascar watching faggots. It's worse than losing to USC and almost as bad as losing to Oregon.

The sister fucking toothless Nascar watching faggots have better teams than we do.

We need to not choke. Murphy, our highest ranked player, was maybe our worst player on defense yesterday. He's good, but he did not play well.

The talent is improving. We will never have a perfect roster. BBK and Myles Bryant were not why we lost and both played well.

Adding more 4 stars won't do shit until we learn to win these games. We lose because of over analytical bullshit and Browning.
    Still lost. Still lost to Penn State, Alabama, and USC in the past two years. We aren't there yet. We're good enough to go 7-2 or 8-1 in the shit Pac 12, but from talent wise, we are not where Carroll's SC teams were. Allburn is the third or fourth best SEC team. We need to beat those teams.