Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Response to Kim Grinolds:

CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
So the refs suck, miles jack did something bad, Mora is mean, wine, and basketball bullshit....

Way to have the pulse of what Husky fans are talking about.

Keep carrying Woodward and Sark's water. Since you've been doing such a great job of it.

Comments

• unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    Thanks to the folks that still actually go over there and report back. Don't know if I could stomach it

Becoming more and more irrelevant
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited November 2013
    I was at the game so I didn't catch Myles Jack's actions. What exactly did he do?

And I know we talk about almost every day, but Kim is pathetic. Not one word about Sark, his future, or even a defense of the guy even though that is what is on everyone's mind. Like Cheers said, just closing his eyes, plugging his ears, and ignoring the giant elephant in the room that is shitting on his head.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I was at the game so I didn't catch Myles Jack's actions. What exactly did he do?

He taunted the bitches on the UW sideline:

Myles Jack waltzed back to UCLA’s sideline smiling, his helmet off, briefly licking the tip of each of his fingers the way a person might after finishing a satisfying meal.

That’s an apt comparison for what Myles did to Washington’s red-zone defense Friday night in the first half of the Bruins’ victory at the Rose Bowl. Jack ate them alive, again lining up at running back – he’s a full-time linebacker – and registering three bruising, first-half touchdown runs that helped UCLA to an early 27-7 lead.

He scored another one on UCLA’s first possession of the second half.

Jack, a Bellevue High School alum whom UW aggressively recruited, wasn’t shy about taunting the Huskies sideline. He was penalized after the third touchdown for unsportsmanlike conduct, though the Bruins made the extra point anyway.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,478 Swaye's Wigwam
    After he scored, Jack looked at the UW bench and licked his fingers like he ate Popeyes Chicken without napkins. I have no idea what it means and don't really give a fuck. But apparently Kim Grinolds took great offense to it because that's the only thing he's talking about in regards to this past weekend. Kim doesn't want to mention the 87,000th sideways plunger rape on the road that Sark led us to.

That wouldn't fit into Kim's propaganda.

After he scored, Jack looked at the UW bench and licked his fingers like he ate Popeyes Chicken without napkins. I have no idea what it means and don't really give a fuck. But apparently Kim Grinolds took great offense to it because that's the only thing he's talking about in regards to this past weekend. Kim doesn't want to mention the 87,000th sideways plunger rape on the road that Sark led us to.

That wouldn't fit into Kim's propaganda as approved by Gregg Bell.

• HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    I heard Sarkisian called up Woodtarded crying like a baby and Woodtarded said not to worry because he himself would take off his penny loafer and try to beat Jack with it.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    I'd have it as my gif sig if I wasn't a interweb fucktard

I'd have it as my gif sig if I wasn't a interweb fucktard

Huh?
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,798

Myles Jack waltzed back to UCLA’s sideline smiling, his helmet off, briefly licking the tip of each of his fingers the way a person might after finishing a satisfying meal.

That’s an apt comparison for what Myles did to Washington’s red-zone defense Friday night in the first half of the Bruins’ victory at the Rose Bowl. Jack ate them alive, again lining up at running back – he’s a full-time linebacker – and registering three bruising, first-half touchdown runs that helped UCLA to an early 27-7 lead.

Jack, a Bellevue High School alum whom UW aggressively recruited, wasn’t shy about taunting the Huskies sideline. He was penalized after the third touchdown for unsportsmanlike conduct, though the Bruins made the extra point anyway.

Kim loved it when Reggie Williams did shit like this. And Nate Robinson. And Isaiah Thomas. And Tony Wroten...
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Blows my mind the university is aligned with that group. Especially after the "cancer won" reference.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Would pay actual money for a .gif of Jack flipping off the UW sideline
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    TTJ said:

Kim loved it when Reggie Williams did shit like this. And Nate Robinson. And Isaiah Thomas. And Tony Wroten...
    And Will Conroy

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    dnc said:

TTJ said:

And Will Conroy

And Venoy Overton.

Too soon?
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Kim should be ashamed that our team let Jack run at will into the end zone.

If that was his one sentence thought of the week, I might shit in his mouth if he was starving to death.