Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Auburn defense respects speed, aggression of Washington running back Myles Gaskin

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,933 Founders Club
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,522 Founders Club
    They respect us!
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011
    Would Gaskin be that effective in the SEC? Can we just go ahead and admit that while he is a speed threat, an SEC front is going to test him, and in this case hopefully see if he can take the pounding? Realistically I think Chris Petersen knows this and is going to try to loosen up the D by lighting up the passing game first.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,727 Founders Club
    Bread said:

Would Gaskin be that effective in the SEC? Can we just go ahead and admit that while he is a speed threat, an SEC front is going to test him, and in this case hopefully see if he can take the pounding? Realistically I think Chris Petersen knows this and is going to try to loosen up the D by lighting up the passing game first.

LOL! Yeah "try" is the key word here with Brownsocks at QB.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Bread said:

U give gaskin a hole he will get you yards. His vision is unparalleled in the conference.
    Had he been 2 inches taller he would be playing on Sundays right now