Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's everyone drinking tonight?

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169
    Irish cream in my coffee... so far.
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,262 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2018
    Virgin Pumpkin Spiced Latte with extra cream
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,262 Swaye's Wigwam

Now that Trey is confirmed out.

That’s how I lik my bleach, with a little pineapple.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,405 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm drinking an Americano right now. Not sure if I'll drink any alcohol during the game. I want to be sober when I'm cursing Brownsocks.

Why water down espresso? Or at least if you are going to use tequila.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,728 Founders Club

I'm drinking an Americano right now. Not sure if I'll drink any alcohol during the game. I want to be sober when I'm cursing Brownsocks.

Caffeine doesn't affect me. It never has. I drink for the taste.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,853

God dammit baze you princess.

A small bit of milk wont actually make you fat.

Fuck you. I put some half and half in it.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Fuck you. I put some half and half in it.
    Americano or cold brew or drip with half and half is confirmed the best.

Caffeine doesn't affect me. It never has. I drink for the taste.
    ADHD?

Such fag, J.

ADHD?

I know you're being sarcastic, but technically I'm a slow metabolizer of caffeine.

I guess I'm a slow strategy caffeine guy. I'm only fast strategy when it comes to alcohol.
    Single origin, black. The end.

Not all single origin is created equal though. I’ve had some weak shit that tastes like dirt and grass from East Africa. Usually down with South American though. But that’s just me.

Not all single origin is created equal though. I’ve had some weak shit that tastes like dirt and grass from East Africa. Usually down with South American though. But that’s just me.
    Well yeah, if it's shitty coffee from a shitty origin it doesn't really matter if it's single origin. I like Hawaiian but usually can't justify the cost of drinking that on a regular basis. I'd rather buy better booze or more cigars instead. I think this is Summatran that I'm drinking atm.
  • Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,169

Well yeah, if it's shitty coffee from a shitty origin it doesn't really matter if it's single origin. I like Hawaiian but usually can't justify the cost of drinking that on a regular basis. I'd rather buy better booze or more cigars instead. I think this is Summatran that I'm drinking atm.
    You're still on coffee? The game starts in less than 2.5 hours...
    Went from Scotch superiority to coffee superiority discussion...

Christ!
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,982
    Dalmore. Go time

Hawaiian shit is usually good, but you nailed it on the price. Costa Rica and Guatemala puts out good stuff at a lower price.
    Mad_Son said:

You're still on coffee? The game starts in less than 2.5 hours...
    I'm still on strategic parent duty trade off atm. The wife is out doing some bike class while I watch the kid in trade for my afternoon of getting shit faced and watching football unmolested while she takes the kiddo out.

Don't worry, I saved the 18yr bleach for this afternoon. It'll go down smooth and quick. I should be deep by kickoff.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Roofied Ice Tea